• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Purchase with PureTime! RO 15400 JF V5 !

Knightley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/19
Pulling a trigger on;

Royal Oak 41mm 15400 SS JF 1:1 Best Edition Black Textured Dial on SS Bracelet A3120 V5

Look forward for the QC. Stay tuned for the QC photo will be posted. Would value your feedback.

Btw Angus, my points was deducted on the first unsuccessful purchase. Did not use the points for this purchase.

Can help me restore points? Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible.Please email my team at [email protected] Shuang will help you to restore the points :)

Knightley

30/5/19
DZmsefY

Last edited:

Knightley

30/5/19

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I agree with you the 12 marker is misaligned. The others look good to me. We can try another

Knightley

30/5/19
I already emailed Elena regarding the 12 marker. Yes the rest looks ok.

Thank you Angus

Knightley

30/5/19
Hi Angus,

I received the second QC photos after I rejected the first one due to major misalignment. But somehow I feel like the second QC also is slightly misalign on the 12 o'clock marker. What do you think?

https://imgur.com/qF4P03p

I told Elena to proceed cause I hope its the photo angle issue when they took the photo. If you think otherwise, feel free to share your thoughts. You have seen a lot of 15400 for sure. Thank you.

Last edited:

Headhunterz

25/11/17
Hi Angus,

I received the second QC photos after I rejected the first one due to major misalignment. But somehow I feel like the second QC also is slightly misalign on the 12 o'clock marker. What do you think?

https://imgur.com/qF4P03p

I told Elena to proceed cause I hope its the photo angle issue when they took the photo. If you think otherwise, feel free to share your thoughts. You have seen a lot of 15400 for sure. Thank you.

my opinion it looks fine. even close to perfect

Knightley

30/5/19
Received the watch. Superb condition. Works perfectly now. All i need to do is find watchmaker and silence the rotor :p.. Thank you Angus & team for great service. By the way, kindly update when noob is up and running.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to hear that ! Enjoy the watch , my friend :D