• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First replica purchase for me (BTC)

RolexBM

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/6/19
After reading a lot and hesitating for a few month I finally ordered. I went for puretime, hope I wont get disappointed.

This is the watch I ordered
https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master...st-edition-black-dial-on-bracelet-a2836.html#

I couldnt find any opinion or information about Master GMTs by DJF. Appearently they mostly sell Datejust´s. I hope the QL will look right.

What do I have to look for in the QL? I mean where are the tricky spots that I might oversee? I will post the QL images as soon as I get them. I will also update regularly.

Update 1) Just ordered, waiting for BTC adress

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will email you the BTC instructions as soon as possible ( usually within 24 hours) :)

RolexBM

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/6/19
Update 2) I received the BTC adress 48 hours later. No worse, I was told rep-game is a patience game. I payed as soon as possible and sent the TXID and stuff. This was 40 hours ago. Hope to get the QC pictures soon

RolexBM

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/6/19
Okay, I´ve sent the Bitcoins and the email 56 hours ago and still go no response at all. What is going on?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Usually you will get the response from us within 24 hours. Please make sure you have wrriten to the the correct email [email protected] or please try to change the subject of the email. Please PM me your oder number if you have tried both

RolexBM

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/6/19
I sent the email again, I also messaged you. Thank you for your help, I hope everything will turn out well soon

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your cooperation. I will check and get back to you through PM

thule77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
I’ve made my first purchase at puretime I had an error with payment with my MasterCard (on the website)but the card was charged I have no order confirmation , nothing! What is going on?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I’ve made my first purchase at puretime I had an error with payment with my MasterCard (on the website)but the card was charged I have no order confirmation , nothing! What is going on?

Thanks for your order. Please email my team at [email protected] ,we will check the payment for you. Thanks

thule77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
I got an information from puretime that my order is processing, so it’s fine, i’m Waiting now for QC and tracking number.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
:) Please wait patiently for QC pictures. Thank you

RolexBM

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/6/19
Got my QC pictures, looks good to me. They said they´ve send it to me. So far everything went as expected, except they seem to take one or two days more than promised. No worse, I am happy so far. Thanks guys

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great. We will process the shipment as soon as possible. Hope you will recieve it very soon

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Hey guys @Puretime.

I just placed an order and paid through BTC, when I try to reply to the email to confirm the details the email is saying undelivered, I'm getting this for all your other email addresses too, is there something wrong with your emails currently?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey guys @Puretime.

I just placed an order and paid through BTC, when I try to reply to the email to confirm the details the email is saying undelivered, I'm getting this for all your other email addresses too, is there something wrong with your emails currently?

Please try to change the subject of your email then it should go through :) There is nothng wrong with the emails currently