• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second time Purchase! =)

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
So since first time went so well I’m now ordering a new watch from PT. This time for my wife. A beautiful Rolex Day-Date “President” in Yellow Gold.

PT arranged a QC for one that had some issues, mainly date font was to big for the date window so half of the 2 in 27 was cut of. And messy S in Oyster. So I have rejected it and waiting for new pics of new watch.
Will keep you guys posted!

Anyone here that has experience with Yellow gold watches regarding to wear?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your oder again!!!We will help you to find another better one. A small tip for wearing gold watches : Please don't swim with it. It 's better always clean it and keep it dry

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Thank you for your oder again!!!We will help you to find another better one. A small tip for wearing gold watches : Please don't swim with it. It 's better always clean it and keep it dry

I am sure you will I trust you 100%! :)

Thank you for the advise!

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I have changed my order to a Rolex DayDate with Roman numerals because the dial I ordered are prone to defects.
Hopefully this watch is better and I get quick QCs!

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
VfQphQ.md.jpg

OOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMM, GGGGGGGG!!!!! Im in love with my wifes watch!!!!! THANK YOU PURETIME AGAIN!!!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks really great!!! I am glad to know you like the watch

Reactions: Nashiey