• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time TD Purchase - Omega Seamaster 300 "Spectre" Limited Edition MKS

amsid

Horology Curious
14/12/16
Have had a exceptionally great communication from the sales, billing and QC departments ordering this watch so far.

Only problem was with my CC where I basically told to eat shit as politely as possible. Had to learn bitcoin on the fly and pay via that method but at least it got me a discount.

I was in contact with QC yesterday and told that I would be getting pictures today, just waiting on those currently.
​​

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for odering from Puretime. Yes, you can start to learn bitcoin. It is easier and you will get 8% off from now on till we get visa back up :)

amsid

Horology Curious
14/12/16
Ok so on May 14/2019 Elena in the QC dept. emailed me saying that the watch they had picked up had a defective clasp and that they were going to return it to pick up a new one. I asked how long til my QC pics and was given a 2-3 day time frame.

I received the QC pics for the new watch Puretime had picked up on May 18/2019 at 2am Pacific time. Now I have edited only one of the pictures with possible multiple faults and the rest of the pictures I haven't seen any problems.

iu

#1&2 which are highlighted show the triangle markers are not centered
#3 which is highlighted as well shows the letters “DE” in the word “MADE” aren't in line with the first two letters “MA”
#4 which is the blurb written in top right corner states. Maybe to do with photo lighting but maybe not, the tan colouring on the watch seems lighter in colour than the photos shown on the Puretime website and also pictures of the original

Here are the rest of the pics

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

​Now aside from those issues I haven't seen anything to egregious on this watch. I'm leaning towards asking for another one instead of this, if anyone feels like I'm being super anal please let me know. I'm still learning all the ins and outs of this trade and any and all input/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Angus for your input, I hold it in high regard. Other members opinions would also be much appreciated just so theres multiple voices.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It seems i can't see the picture you attached....

Yona24

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/4/19
Looks good to me. TBH I think you're nitpicking, especially at #2. The "swiss made" are very small fonts, its very very very hard to notice irl.

Last edited: