• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first time buying rep watch,i've ordered Daytona 116500 - Black dial.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for odering from Puretime. We will process your oder as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help with your oder. Thank you

Arch245

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/19
[ UPDATES ]

[ 5/11/2019 ] Started to order and sent payment via Master Card. (It s weekend)
[ 5/13/2019 ] Payment confirmed (as showing on attached)

I will keep updating with any news i get.
V91rlg.md.jpg

Last edited:

Arch245

4/5/19
[ UPDATES ]

[ 5/14/2019 ] Got the QC pictures from Elena.As Jennifer mentioned about the timeframe before,PT is really ontime.

[ 5/15/2019 ] After received QC pics,there are some problems:

-The fit of the SELs (see on my attached,compare to another white dial Noob had a really really solid look,all corners)
-The dial is slightly off center in the case.
-The large chronograph hand stop off center -> And this is a really big problem.
I've already forwarded feedback to Elena and waiting for new QC,hope they can replace another better Daytona.

Check the QC pics is the most important step so that im just trying my best to make sure everything is clear before go to further,it s the only way to save up both time of mine as well as PT.

Really thank you Puretime for your professional on all the ways.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I agree the SELs has a gap and the crown logo seems crooked. We will arrange another for you :)

Arch245

4/5/19
[ UPDATES ]

[ 5/20/2019 ]
Got new QC pictures from Elena.This time the chronograph hand is perfect but we still have problem with the SEL gap plus the index marker at 9 is not at the right position as it should be (i made attached to show off my points)
I know Elena had alot of works with other watches a day so that im trying my best to help her,i believe that together we can get the best product from factory and both dealer and customer will be happy :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries. Please write all your requests and questions about the QC pictures to Elena. She will take care of it

Arch245

4/5/19
Already forwarded to Elena and still waiting for her response :)

Arch245

4/5/19
Its been 6 days since i sent my feedback about watch issues from QC pics,email to Elena along with PM to Angus from forum and did not recieve any response from them :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Its been 6 days since i sent my feedback about watch issues from QC pics,email to Elena along with PM to Angus from forum and did not recieve any response from them :(

Please resend your email to Elena. It seems they haven't recieved any emails from you in the past days. Replacing the watch takes time, friend

Arch245

4/5/19
[ FINAL UPDATE ]

[ 08-Jun-2019 ] After next couple QC pics but still have issues with SELs gaps and chronograph hand off center,Elene gave me an advice to switch to ARF for a better quality,i accepted.
[China Dragon boat holiday]
[ 14-Jun-2019 ] Got the first QC pics with small issues.
[ 15-Jun-2019 ] Look at the new QC pics and i think everything is quite good so that i approved.
Since i've ordered a Noob so that i still have $200,i made a request to add a full box Rolex Daytona with book,tag,card with same serial number printing.$110 left will refund.
[ 18-Jun-2019 ] Got tracking number.
[ 19-Jun-2019 ] Got confirmed that the refund has been process and have to wait 2 weeks.
[ 21-Jun-2019 ] The watch is arrived to my city and funny thing happened,this is for newbie like me just buy a replica for first time :
[ 22-Jun-2019 ] EMS method is using this time and a EMS guy called and told me that my package was hold by customs and ask what is package's contain ? and Where is the invoice ?
Just dont freak out,let tell them it s a repaired watch you sent it to China and now get it back.Puretime will provide you an invoice (about $22 repaired fee).
[ 25-Jun-2019 ] The same guy call and tell me because it s repaired watch which mean used goods and will not allow to export/import , of course i have no idea what he is saying,i ask for official letter from customs that my watch was seized and he s becoming weird,i tell him if can not release then just send back to the sender,his answer is i have to write a request to send back and have to wait for a month,sound ridiculous.
Always avoid to provide a official writing from customs,just wanna ask me to go to their office that is very easy to understand what they want.
[ 28-Jun-2019 ] After PM to Angus,i go to EMS store and as expected,just pay "back door" money then they release my watch with a very big smile on face.

About the watch,overall looking good,of course still have some small issues but since it s a replica watch so that let make it through.
I dont know the others but my watch did not work at all after i "hand winding" the crown about 60 times,both chronograph and second hand 6 o'clock sub dial did not work,i decided to leave it and will take it to watchsmith tomorrow but it's suddenly running after about 2 hours late,i have no idea too :)

So guys,end of the story and just only the refund back to my account then everything is done.Puretime is already proved me that they are an extremely good dealer,just looking at the way Angus handle all of questions and the patience of their team,i really appreciative.Thank you Puretime for a good purchase.
I have some picture for you guys, looks "Gen" huh ? LOL

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your feedbacks. I am glad to know you have finally recieved the watch. These pictures look great!!!

Reactions: Arch245

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Sitting in the box really makes a huge difference!
When I opened mine last time, it was in the normal brown box and kinda underwhelming. Haha!

SugesD

Horology Curious
30/6/19
Great to see that you had a good experience! I'm glad you were able to work through the process with the team!

Arch245

4/5/19
Sitting in the box really makes a huge difference!
When I opened mine last time, it was in the normal brown box and kinda underwhelming. Haha!

Same like me man,we r both received watches in a brown cotton box (maybe ARF a bit different because they also included a plastic travel case). I just put the watch in Rolex box and take pictures to make it looks more "drama" :rolleyes:

Great to see that you had a good experience! I'm glad you were able to work through the process with the team!

Thank you man,Puretime is a trusted dealer in all the ways,no doubt for sure.