• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 116500 Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet White Dial SA4130 V2

mrtndvn

Horology Curious
25/4/19
Giving the chaps at pure time a go. Will be posting my QC pics up here as I'm not sure what I'm looking for, hopefully you gents/ladies can help.

Decent communication so far.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Just so you know, when posting QC photos, you need to specify what you’re having problem with. Just posting photos and asking for people’s opinion is against the forum policy, I believe.

johnandtonic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/14
UK
Giving the chaps at pure time a go. Will be posting my QC pics up here as I'm not sure what I'm looking for, hopefully you gents/ladies can help.

Decent communication so far.

Suprised you bought a watch and you not sure what to look for in the QC.

This is a popular watch and much discussed. To help you along here are a couple of threads you should read to assist with the QC.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/6951666-noob-daytona-vs-arf-daytona
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...noob-v1-v2-and-v2-2-daytona-vs-arf-v2-daytona

Puretime are good guys so your on the right track.
Good luck with your purchase

mrtndvn

Horology Curious
25/4/19
Thanks for your help.

I came across puretime as they are highly recommenced here.

I guess it's still holidays in China so no response yet.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your help.

I came across puretime as they are highly recommenced here.

I guess it's still holidays in China so no response yet.

Thank you for your oder. If you have any questions regarding the QC pictures , please just let us know :)

mrtndvn

Horology Curious
25/4/19
Puretime seemed happy to answer question but as i'm new to this I don't know what small details to look out for so I accepted. Hopefully this will be the start of a good relationship going forward. They seem a friendly bunch so far.

VxkCSK.jpg
​​​​​​​

Vxkk2A.jpg
Vxk90a.jpg
Vxk0tT.jpg

Vxky2o.jpg

VxkJuL.jpg

mrtndvn

Horology Curious
25/4/19
Just back from holidays and the watch looks nice at first glance.

Last edited: