• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fail fail fail puretime fail

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Been here for quite a while, but still don't know the correct procedure... Open a helpdesk ticket. No one wants to see yet another post like this. Also, after just a short stay on here it would be pretty clear why sending a watch back to China is a BIG risk and nothing to recommend. Use a local watch smith or one from RWI.

Reactions: opus42

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
Been here for quite a while, but still don't know the correct procedure... Open a helpdesk ticket. No one wants to see yet another post like this. Also, after just a short stay on here it would be pretty clear why sending a watch back to China is a BIG risk and nothing to recommend. Use a local watch smith or one from RWI.

thx for the reply but again , 6 months ago I'm sure I did all I was told to do,

this has been going on for over 6 months, still no resolution . what do u want me to do? just be quiet and eat 650$ when I could have ordered from another trusted dealer? that's what I'm doing right now cuz if this , puretine losing a loyal custome4 and will lose more from my post

be honest and do what you say? I'm loyal ,
not respond to me and when u do ask the same things over and over again? no

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
thx for the reply but again , 6 months ago I'm sure I did all I was told to do,

this has been going on for over 6 months, still no resolution . what do u want me to do? just be quiet and eat 650$ when I could have ordered from another trusted dealer? that's what I'm doing right now cuz if this , puretine losing a loyal custome4 and will lose more from my post

be honest and do what you say? I'm loyal ,
not respond to me and when u do ask the same things over and over again? no

I got beat up for not.starting a help ticket.recently. Once.the mods.got.involved.the whole.thing worked.out. 6 months is too long outside the TD crew being in jail. I hope yours gets.resolved, the frustration must be tremendous.

quite frankly I did not know the process because I never had a problem but at the same time a mod would have likely.explained it to you. Best of luck.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Don’t ever send it back to china again. It will be held in customs forever. There are tons of threads about it.

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
Don’t ever send it back to china again. It will be held in customs forever. There are tons of threads about it.

it was the only way puretime would ship me another watch! and they made me pay return shipping 3 times (56$ a time), non deliverable 2 times and the 3rd delivered, yet still no response, and yes each time it sat in customs for long time , the least they could do is see that I obviously am not scamming me and let me choose another watch or send me a working one for christ sake, not even a refund I just want my worth from what i spent for my hard earned coin ,

I feel like I have been spit in the face , the way they handle this resolution , multiple contacts at puretime I email and forward emails to yet no response . still an ounce of hope that they make it right , if not I will just update this thread appropriately every now and then so its visible to the public somebody ever tries to ship back to puretime or get a little bit of customer service ....whoda thunk. wtf,no replies or anything at this point, and when they do it's a bunch of deflecting

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Or you could have done 1% of your homework like anybody else here does - read and get comfortable with the fact that your way of handling this problem was not the smartest as it wasnt the most efficient in an economical sense.

Every thread that starts with the same topic is made by a total noob that thinks puretime acts in the same league like amazon with the same services and same guarantees.

Looking for a rep friendly watchmaker here in the forum or near your location would have solved this issue within maximum 2 month.

But no - you keep complaining.

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Or you could have done 1% of your homework like anybody else here does - read and get comfortable with the fact that your way of handling this problem was not the smartest as it wasnt the most efficient in an economical sense.

Every thread that starts with the same topic is made by a total noob that thinks puretime acts in the same league like amazon with the same services and same guarantees.

Looking for a rep friendly watchmaker here in the forum or near your location would have solved this issue within maximum 2 month.

Slundsime you are, partly, basically saying puretimes idea of sending the watch back was a bad one? If so, shouldn't they know better?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Slundsime you are, partly, basically saying puretimes idea of sending the watch back was a bad one? If so, shouldn't they know better?

Well - again.

The TDs offer this service, yes. Is it efficient as there iare much higher risks, costs and time within this process? No.

Is it efficient if you live near china or asia where the customs don't play a role? Yes.

Is the majority of customers asian? Yes.

So there go your answers.

And again - just because you can doesn't mean you shouldn't. And if OP would've been using some common sense and the power of this forum he would knew that there are way smarter options that dont include such a hassle.

But again - it is easier to complain than to move on and admitting that it wasn't the wisest move.

Over and out.

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17

dude the watch came and it was horrible how about you quit in my thread and get a life and move on, I would have never been happy with the watch even if the internals were fixed

your help is not needed and this is my notification to you that it is not needed and would appreciate the lack of response as your next move, thx and all the best .

unless you are a puretime representative or a shill being paid by and brought to me by puretime , well in that case PM me ?

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
I will need the details of the reciept for your package, friend, including the value, content you declared, and the address. Please get back to me through PM so that we can try to collect it from the customs. Thank you

ALL ITEMS REQUESTED HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOUR PM FOR REVIEW.

I am excited for a response asap , thx

G123

1/6/19
Well - again.

The TDs offer this service, yes. Is it efficient as there iare much higher risks, costs and time within this process? No.

Is it efficient if you live near china or asia where the customs don't play a role? Yes.

Is the majority of customers asian? Yes.

So there go your answers.

And again - just because you can doesn't mean you shouldn't. And if OP would've been using some common sense and the power of this forum he would knew that there are way smarter options that dont include such a hassle.

But again - it is easier to complain than to move on and admitting that it wasn't the wisest move.

Over and out.

So in other words the OP should not have trusted Puretime' advice because they give bad advice.

The extent of how bad their advice is can easily seen by doing research on the forum.

Isn't that his whole point to begin with as basically underscored by you. They should not be trusted.

As you say..
"Over and out"

Last edited:

G123

1/6/19
dude the watch came and it was horrible how about you quit in my thread and get a life and move on, I would have never been happy with the watch even if the internals were fixed

your help is not needed and this is my notification to you that it is not needed and would appreciate the lack of response as your next move, thx and all the best .

unless you are a puretime representative or a shill being paid by and brought to me by puretime , well in that case PM me ?
+1

You have every right in the world to expect better from Puretime. You have been careful and reasonable in describing what happened and what you have had to do to try to get it sorted out.

I hope Puretime will come through. It is a shame it has been so difficult and so time consuming not to mention costly.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am truly sorry for what happened, we get returns every day without any problems as long as the package was declared as instructed.

There are also some other facts that I would love to have every one to understand:

We cannot use our own address for the returns for obvious reasons, and the address holder signs and picks up my packages from the post office. Sometimes when there is an issue and only he can help us to take care of it.

We are not the post office, we are not the customs, there are some things that are out of our control but we do try our best to help.

I am sorry we cant make 100% customer happy but we do care about every customer.

Reactions: wonderfvl

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
I am truly sorry for what happened, we get returns every day without any problems as long as the package was declared as instructed.

There are also some other facts that I would love to have every one to understand:

We cannot use our own address for the returns for obvious reasons, and the address holder signs and picks up my packages from the post office. Sometimes when there is an issue and only he can help us to take care of it.

We are not the post office, we are not the customs, there are some things that are out of our control but we do try our best to help.

I am sorry we cant make 100% customer happy but we do care about every customer.

I understand but guess what, seized packages are an issu . especially when I paid to return it 3 times , u dont even care or even ship a watch , your cost on the watch is prob how much I paid on 3 times shipping it back ,

as per my pm , I'm not done until this is resolved, I would like you to start working with me and realizing I paid 3 times to ship back, can you just fix this and let me pick another watch?????

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We receive packages from all around the world every day without any problems but I don’t know why your package could not reach us. The shipper is responsible for the shipment and we can’t replace the watch if it is seized or lost. It is almost impossible for China to seize a replicas since China doesn’t restrict from replicas being imported. The post office didn’t even inform us about the package so there is not a seizure, from the tracking info it also says “departed from destination”http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/EZ151292305US
and it didn’t look like being seized.

Reactions: mimo712

G123

1/6/19
Did this ever get remedied?

G123

1/6/19
Wow! What could possibly take this long?