• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rolex Submariner buy

Faridegy

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Hi, I placed an order of Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SH3135V2 on 8th April and paid by credit card, the thing is that I didn't receive any email for QC photos yet.
It's been 3 weeks now and I sent follow up email and they replied it's still under manufacturing,
Is this normal ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for this ,my friend . This is a very popular model and it always goes back odered. I heard from ARF they will deliver a new batch in a few days. Your patience will be much appreciated on this matter. Thank you

Reactions: Faridegy

Faridegy

Horology Curious
20/3/19
puretime thanks for the reply, I'm very excited to see the QC photos and to receive my first watch from you guys. Hopefully I will be ordering more soon

Faridegy

Horology Curious
20/3/19
puretime I received the qc photos and they are great, however I had one comment on the 2 in the insert as it seems to have a problem that it's not engraved correctly like the other numbers, however the qc confirmed that it is only dust and it's fine.
I attached a picture for your reference, and to acknowledge that if I received it and this turns out to be a problem I would be entitled to a refund or a replacement
https://ibb.co/jrQnQtz

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime I received the qc photos and they are great, however I had one comment on the 2 in the insert as it seems to have a problem that it's not engraved correctly like the other numbers, however the qc confirmed that it is only dust and it's fine.
I attached a picture for your reference, and to acknowledge that if I received it and this turns out to be a problem I would be entitled to a refund or a replacement
https://ibb.co/jrQnQtz
It likes like dirty. But still please ask for a few more pictures just to confirm nothing is wrong with the painting.

Faridegy

Horology Curious
20/3/19
puretime ,i expect that the qc should be the quality control function between me and the manufacturer, so they have to throughly check the watch and confirm it's 100% acceptable before sharing the photos with me.
Paint default on the crown is not something that a qc shouldn't miss.
I asked them to hold the watch and clean it if it is really dust and send me another photo to check

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime ,i expect that the qc should be the quality control function between me and the manufacturer, so they have to throughly check the watch and confirm it's 100% acceptable before sharing the photos with me.
Paint default on the crown is not something that a qc shouldn't miss.
I asked them to hold the watch and clean it if it is really dust and send me another photo to check

Yeah, but sometimes we may miss some parts or these look acceptable to us. That's the reason why we provide QC pictures. Anyway, we will send to you a few more shots to confirm

Faridegy

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Finally I received it and I'm happy with the quality, worth waiting for.
Many thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What a great news!!! Please share some nice wrist shots if you can