• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered a noob day-date presidential

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
I don't think there are any being it's not a 3135 movement. Most people recommend sticking on overlays. it's just best to avoid noob 2836.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The watch looks good. The DW being off is a commen issue for a daydate coming from the factory

pickler

21/4/19
I found a reputable watch repair shop who can center the dw for me without changing any parts tho it may still not look perfect...$40. I'm gonna drop it off later this week and see how it goes. otherwise I'm loving the quality of the watch. accuracy wise it's only +10s/day and it's getting a lot of wrist time for me. If you have the resources to mod it for better datewheel I do recommend it. The all gold and silver dial is really growing on me and it doesn't look that fake though it is a bit too yellow compared to real gold .

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I found a reputable watch repair shop who can center the dw for me without changing any parts tho it may still not look perfect...$40. I'm gonna drop it off later this week and see how it goes. otherwise I'm loving the quality of the watch. accuracy wise it's only +10s/day and it's getting a lot of wrist time for me. If you have the resources to mod it for better datewheel I do recommend it. The all gold and silver dial is really growing on me and it doesn't look that fake though it is a bit too yellow compared to real gold .

Can you show a centred date pic please?

pickler

21/4/19
Im dropping the watch off for service Friday. It will probably take another week for the work. so I'll probably get a picture next week when it's done.

pickler

21/4/19
I was debating about even posting this but this is the set that looked least terrible. The magnification on the cyclops is too high and it's poor in quality (slanted) making a perfect date almost impossible .so I had to go with this yellow datewheel for now until I find something more suitable .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the info. I hope you can find something suitable. If you ever need any help from us, Please do let us know

pickler

21/4/19
Thanks but at this time this is because of poor workmanship by my watch repair shop. He also screwed up the ARF submariner I had. He quoted me $50 for date fix but ended up with $200 paid and he made it worst if anything :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am so sorry for your experience. Let me know if you need any help from me