• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered a noob day-date presidential

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
At first i decided on a EWF GMT Master II on Friday and purchased that. I did not hear anything back by Sunday and so when I contacted QC on Sunday Elena said they were out of stock and to patiently wait. However I changed my mind to a day date noob. Elena told me to custom order the price difference. The website is pretty self explanatory and I paid for the first watch with visa. But for the daydate (custom order of the difference in price ) the transaction would not go through. I could not reach anyone on the site regarding the transaction issue so I decided to buy a gift card master card and try that. it worked with the gift master card. Now i am awaiting QC pictures. Will see how this goes as I'm excited for this watch!

Link to the watch:
https://puretime.io/day-date-40-228...e-markers-on-yg-president-bracelet-a3255.html

PatekPiguet

Horology Curious
10/12/18
TrustyTime is best. Andrew is awesome & has wider selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
At first i decided on a EWF GMT Master II on Friday and purchased that. I did not hear anything back by Sunday and so when I contacted QC on Sunday Elena said they were out of stock and to patiently wait. However I changed my mind to a day date noob. Elena told me to custom order the price difference. The website is pretty self explanatory and I paid for the first watch with visa. But for the daydate (custom order of the difference in price ) the transaction would not go through. I could not reach anyone on the site regarding the transaction issue so I decided to buy a gift card master card and try that. it worked with the gift master card. Now i am awaiting QC pictures. Will see how this goes as I'm excited for this watch!

Link to the watch:
https://puretime.io/day-date-40-228...e-markers-on-yg-president-bracelet-a3255.html

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused , friend. We will oder this daydate and try to complete your oder as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation on this matter.

Reactions: pickler

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. We will process the shipment if everything is good to you :)

pickler

21/4/19
pure time actually failed the QC test on the watch as the date wheel was found to be off center. they sent it back for replacement. Really glad this was caught before delivery .

Reactions: Harry69

Harry69

11/1/19
The fact that they saw it was not good enough is a great sign, that they care about what they send out and the actual customer.

It fills me with confidence I have made the right choice to buy a rep from these guys.

I'm quite a patient chap , but the anticipation waiting for me QC pics is getting to me.and it's only been a few days.lol

Good luck pal..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
pure time actually failed the QC test on the watch as the date wheel was found to be off center. they sent it back for replacement. Really glad this was caught before delivery .

That's unfortunate. We will try to source a better one for you :) Your patience is appreciated

pickler

21/4/19
just as an update, I have not heard back since from pure time. looks like it's taking a while to source another one from noob. I was hoping for QC within 5 days tbh. will keep posted.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
just as an update, I have not heard back since from pure time. looks like it's taking a while to source another one from noob. I was hoping for QC within 5 days tbh. will keep posted.

Sorry for this, friend. We had 4 days off from 1st-4th( just returned today). We will try to get the watch as soon as possible

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
it looks like noob finally fixed the fat stick markers, they are now slim as they should be.

pickler

21/4/19
Thanks hopefully I'll get QC of the fixed batch soon!

pickler

21/4/19
After 3 QC rounds I finally pulled the trigger on one. it seems all the Noob Day Dates have a really bad date wheel. This particular example is actually by far the best out of the bunch I saw...even though it is still off center. Let my bad choice be a lesson to you. Use the money towards a gen oyster perpetual instead or something better.

Last edited:

pickler

21/4/19
i think the noob case and bracelet is much better. it's just the date wheel. I might also add it's a little too yellow. compared to a gold ring on pic below:

V8QNrD.md.jpg

V8QFwU.md.jpg

V8QYp8.md.jpg

V8Q773.md.jpg

V8Qqnb.md.jpg

V8Qtwd.md.jpg

Last edited: