• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

epacket is it express shipping?

stampsatit

15/3/16
I live in Thailand and this is my first order.
I read that epacket is not express and cannot use tracking outside China is that true? If It’s true It is not good to me because I don’t know when my package will come and I have to go ask apartment staff everyday about Did my package arrive. It is very annoying. Why you not use real EMS because I pay for real express shipping. How I know if my package get lost?

How many days I should expect it to arrive my apartment in Thailand.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I live in Thailand and this is my first order.
I read that epacket is not express and cannot use tracking outside China is that true? If It’s true It is not good to me because I don’t know when my package will come and I have to go ask apartment staff everyday about Did my package arrive. It is very annoying. Why you not use real EMS because I pay for real express shipping. How I know if my package get lost?

How many days I should expect it to arrive my apartment in Thailand.

Thanks for your oder, friend. We do use real EMS for shipping to Thailand ,unless you didn't choose "express track&trace" option when you placed the oder. Please PM me your oder number or email my team at [email protected] if you need more help. Thank you

stampsatit

15/3/16
Vn9C8R.png

stampsatit

15/3/16
You still didn’t answer my question my friend.
what e-packet is from what I read it is slower than real EMS and can’t tracking when it arrive my country.
I pay 25 for real EMS why you send me e-packet?
I am sure that I use most expensive option about shipping that you provide on website It is express with track and trace. But you send me e-packet which is not real EMS and can track only in China!!! from what I read.
so I want to ask you.

Why you not use real EMS my friend why you use e-packet from what I read It is not the same.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is real EMS and you can track it on EMS official website : http://www.ems.com.cn/ and from our experience, it can be tracked when it arrives to your country

stampsatit

15/3/16
OK end of story if you insist that
make me feel comfortable
Thank you for your answer appreciate

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries. Just wait a few days and it will be updated when it arrives thailand :)

Reactions: stampsatit