• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Sea Dweller 2017 126600 ARF 1:1 A2824 V3

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Good Morning,

Just placed my first order for a lovely looking Sea Dweller ARF A2824 V3 with PureTime.

Been reading a lot of comments / reviews in the background so hopefully made the right choice to TD. Payment went through first time and no issues to report so far.

Lovely looking watch so hopefully smooth sailing.

Keep all informed and upload images when the watch it recieved.

Nice little 30th present to myself ha.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for odering from us. We will take care of your oder. Please PM me or email my team at [email protected] if you need more help. Thank you

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Well a little update. 2 days in and just recieved QC photos. Are we allowed to upload QC images? They look good to my amature eye tbh

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
It wont let me upload images for some reason (maybe because i'm new). I have 1 or 2 little queries that i've sent to QC. Hopefully they're nothing, but best to check with it being my first

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries. My team will doulbe check and get back to you.

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Elena sent over some new QC and it was just dust so all approved. Watch looks awesome so far. Cannot wait for it to be here ha. If i could work out how to upload images i would put some up :) Thanks guys

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. We will process to ship it out. You can upload using this

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Happy days. I will post more when the watch arrives. Already have my next 2 or 3 purchases lined up ha

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Happy days. I will post more when the watch arrives. Already have my next 2 or 3 purchases lined up ha

Hahaa, Hope you will get it soon. And we look forward to doing more business with you in near future

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Well been away for my birthday, came back and watch has arrived.

Looks stunning. Really really like it. Just need 1 link removing as slightly too big for me.

Please see attached images.

Emailed Puretime to see if they can get me some Tag Heuer's (not had a reply yet, but hopefully purchase no2 wont be too long away ha).

twoseven

Horology Curious
5/2/19

Looks stunning. Really really like it. Just need 1 link removing as slightly too big for me.

Emailed Puretime to see if they can get me some Tag Heuer's (not had a reply yet, but hopefully purchase no2 wont be too long away ha).

How is the bezel on the sea dweller? Is it tight and click during rotation? I have been trying to find out which factory will give a bezel rotation that is most gen-like.

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Hi,

It makes a click each time it is turned.

In terms of rotation, with it being my first one i don't know exactly how others feel, but you know its being turned by yourself, its not free spinning or tuening loosly if that makes sence

twoseven

Horology Curious
5/2/19
Thanks for the reply. I guess clicking on every turn is a good start. I do not own a gen sea dweller but a submariner, and every turn has a firm click with sound. i find that replica rolexes bezels if not well done are the biggest giveaway.

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17

I just got mine and have a huge problem with the bezel not sitting tight. It moves up and down when you push on it on one side LOL. Already contacted PureTime but I guess they have their long ass labor day week off. But I also noticed that mine didn't have a laser etched crown at the 6 o'clock position of the sapphire crystal. I have other Rollis and I have no problem finding the crown with the light shining from angle (12 o'clock) and using a magnifier. I am pretty sure mine doesn't have it, although PT's website says that they do that. So, if you could please check yours and get back to me that would be awesome. Thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Looks great!
PS: It was holidays in China.My team will get back to you soon regarding the TAG :)