• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase from Puretime, wishing it to be not my last!

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
I'd find their website to be very easy to navigate and helpful to see all the details of watches compared to other rep dealers, and I've read good things about them here so I've decided to buy PAM 111 Noob V.4 from them! Hopefully, everything goes smoothly! I've chosen to pay with bitcoin, let's see how this goes. Shuang helped me with bitcoin payment process, so far so good. I've just sent the payment and TXID they've requested. I will update the process for those who are thinking of purchasing from them.

4/10/19 Placed the order
4/11/19 Received an email with bitcoin payment procedure
4/13/19 Sent the payment

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'd find their website to be very easy to navigate and helpful to see all the details of watches compared to other rep dealers, and I've read good things about them here so I've decided to buy PAM 111 Noob V.4 from them! Hopefully, everything goes smoothly! I've chosen to pay with bitcoin, let's see how this goes. Shuang helped me with bitcoin payment process, so far so good. I've just sent the payment and TXID they've requested. I will update the process for those who are thinking of purchasing from them.

4/10/19 Placed the order
4/13/19 Sent the payment

Don’t waste our time. We don’t want a timeline. Just post pictures when you receive it. Welcome to RWI. Great first post.

Reactions: ktpatrick

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Don’t waste our time. We don’t want a timeline. Just post pictures when you receive it. Welcome to RWI. Great first post.

Thank you for your welcome, and yes I will post some photos once I get it.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16

You should be more sensitive. The current generation is kinder and gentler than we are and want to be treated that way......... Meanie!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

4/10/19 Placed the order
4/13/19 Sent the payment

Thanks for odering from puretime. We will take care of your oder and process it as soon as possible. Please wait for QC pictures. Thank you

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Update: 4/17/19 - Received QC photos. Delivery of QC photos was pretty quicker than I've expected, which is a plus, however, I didn't get a photo of lumes although I've made a request ahead. Also, there was a small thing bothered me with the watch so I've replied back showing my concern. Elena is the one who's taking care of me from QC department, and she's been great so far.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update: 4/17/19 - Received QC photos. Delivery of QC photos was pretty quicker than I've expected, which is a plus, however, I didn't get a photo of lumes although I've made a request ahead. Also, there was a small thing bothered me with the watch so I've replied back showing my concern. Elena is the one who's taking care of me from QC department, and she's been great so far.

No problem. Elena will get back to you with more pictures as you requested.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Update: 4/19/19 - After a few back and forth emails with Elena, I approved the QC today. Elena has been great, sending me additional photos and even a video! I am now waiting for them to send me the tracking info. So far, I'd say it's been great dealing with Puretime team.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great.We will ship it out as soon as possble .Hope you can get it very soon

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Update: 4/22/19 - Received the tracking info. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take from china to Korea (where I am currently at) Hopefully soon! Will post wrist shot soon!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update: 4/22/19 - Received the tracking info. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take from china to Korea (where I am currently at) Hopefully soon! Will post wrist shot soon!

Generally in one week maybe. Hope you can recieve it soon in good condition

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Generally in one week maybe. Hope you can recieve it soon in good condition

That's actually perfect since I’m currently away and will go back to Korea in a week. And yes, I really wish the watch comes in good condition.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Update: 4/25/19 - Delivered! However, I'm currently traveling so It's gonna take a week for me to actually see the watch and test it. Next post will be my final one with a little review of my experience with puretime and a wristshot.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update: 4/25/19 - Delivered! However, I'm currently traveling so It's gonna take a week for me to actually see the watch and test it. Next post will be my final one with a little review of my experience with puretime and a wristshot.

That's great. Hope to hear from you soon with nice pictures :)