• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order! First time ordering a rep

maar-teng

Horology Curious
10/3/17
Netherlands
Just ordered my first rep! Have bought one before from a forum member, but i like to get a factory new one now. I've read much about you so i'm excited. For now my payment is pending, i've send an email with what to do!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for odering from Puretime. Please email my billing team at [email protected] if you need any help regarding the payments. Thank you

maar-teng

Horology Curious
10/3/17
Netherlands
Yes I know, thanks. The communication is perfect I have to say! Awesome! Now I need to find a way to pay properly haha. It's a banking network faillure or something..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Friend, you may need to authorize the payments with your bank first.

maar-teng

Horology Curious
10/3/17
Netherlands
I tried to order from another TD, but had the same problem.
He gave me the option to pay with Revolut, when uploading my money to Revolut, I got the same problem again..

So I called my bank and indeed they blocked my payment because of the 'high' amount to something they don't know. You were right.

Guess this are first-timer problems..Sorry:(

For future orders, is it also possible to order from you by bank wire?

Really like to thank you again for the quick and nice responses

Regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Weclome:) but we can not take Bank wire at the moment. I am still working on getting more payment methods and hope we can take it again in very near future. I will strongly recommend you start to learn bitcoin.It will be much easier and you can get 5% discount as well :)