• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order With PureTime Or Last We Will See

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Hello everyone I've been lurking a bunch of trusted watch dealers for over a year now and I finally pulled the plug with Puretime because thats the company I always here about and many people recommended me them. I just placed my first order with puretime.io and I will run an update on how long it takes from payment to QC to dispatch and delivery. I will also like to do more business with them in the future if all goes well.

Update 1.) 4/7/19 Emailed [email protected] asked if the watch I want to order is in stock

Update 2.) 4/8/19 Emailed back saying the watch is in stock. So i order it

Update 3.) 4/8/19 First attempt Payment successful using CC. 1 day later Get an email saying sorry to inform you but your Payment has Failed, Puretime tells me to reorder and process the payment again so I did. On the first attempt I even confirmed with my bank and they said it should go through but Puretime declined it.

Update 4.) 4/9/19 Second attempt it says PAYMENT PENDING

Last edited:

Sedonut

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/7/17
I've had payments rejected then the fraud department of my bank call me to verify. Apparently it's not unusual to have credit card rejections on this type of transactions.

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
All the credit card payment processors used by TDs are shady AF, this is exactly what bank fraud departments look out for. If you're really unhappy with it, go through coinbase, buy bitcoin with credit card and transfer it over, snag a good discount along the way.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello everyone I've been lurking a bunch of trusted watch dealers for over a year now and I finally pulled the plug with Puretime because thats the company I always here about and many people recommended me them. I just placed my first order with puretime.io and I will run an update on how long it takes from payment to QC to dispatch and delivery. I will also like to do more business with them in the future if all goes well.

Update 1.) 4/7/19 Emailed [email protected] asked if the watch I want to order is in stock

Update 2.) 4/8/19 Emailed back saying the watch is in stock. So i order it

Update 3.) 4/8/19 First attempt Payment successful using CC. 1 day later Get an email saying sorry to inform you but your Payment has Failed, Puretime tells me to reorder and process the payment again so I did. On the first attempt I even confirmed with my bank and they said it should go through but Puretime declined it.

Update 4.) 4/9/19 Second attempt it says PAYMENT PENDING

Thanks for odering from us and sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may have to speak to your bank first and ask them to authorize the transactions .Please email my team at [email protected] for further assistance. Thank you

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Thanks for odering from us and sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may have to speak to your bank first and ask them to authorize the transactions .Please email my team at [email protected] for further assistance. Thank you

Update 5.) 4/9/19 Payment confirmed, I emailed [email protected] requesting qc pictures because I been noticing alot of people been getting there qc pictures in less than 24 hours on the forums, I even said that in the email.

Update 6.) 4/11/19 Get an email back talking about the Chinese Qingming Festival and that PureTime office will be closed from Friday, April 5th through Sunday, April 7th. We will reopen on April 8th. Thats passed already and like I said other people have been getting their qc pictures in less than 24 hours after ordering.

Update 7.)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update 5.) 4/9/19 Payment confirmed, I emailed [email protected] requesting qc pictures because I been noticing alot of people been getting there qc pictures in less than 24 hours on the forums, I even said that in the email.

Update 6.) 4/11/19 Get an email back talking about the Chinese Qingming Festival and that PureTime office will be closed from Friday, April 5th through Sunday, April 7th. We will reopen on April 8th. Thats passed already and like I said other people have been getting their qc pictures in less than 24 hours after ordering.

Update 7.)

This is auto response and i will remove that "qingming festival". Generally it takes 4-5 days to source a watch from the factory. Sometimes people can get qc pictures the next day after they pay, if we have stocks with us in the office :)

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
This is auto response and i will remove that "qingming festival". Generally it takes 4-5 days to source a watch from the factory. Sometimes people can get qc pictures the next day after they pay, if we have stocks with us in the office :)

I private messaged you 2 messages just now

Electric_Cowboy

Looking Around
13/4/19
I just placed my first order (first rep watch purchase ever actually) with them as well on the 10th. Got my QC pics this morning. Watch looked great, except the 9 o clock indices appeared misaligned and crooked on a JF 16610 LN. Hopefully I'm not being too picky. I just think for the price, at least the hour markers should be straight, and properly applied. Anyways, so far so good though. They said they would take a closer look for me and let me know. I'm glad I checked in here before buying and looked at the TD list. Definitely made me feel better about the purchase. Keep us posted. Would like to compare my timeline as well with yours. Thanks.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Update 7.)
I foresee you being an issue for all the TD's

Member x got QC pics in less than 24 hrs why don't I have mine

Lurked a year and still dont understand how this all works

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Doc_Savage

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I just placed my first order (first rep watch purchase ever actually) with them as well on the 10th. Got my QC pics this morning. Watch looked great, except the 9 o clock indices appeared misaligned and crooked on a JF 16610 LN. Hopefully I'm not being too picky. I just think for the price, at least the hour markers should be straight, and properly applied. Anyways, so far so good though. They said they would take a closer look for me and let me know. I'm glad I checked in here before buying and looked at the TD list. Definitely made me feel better about the purchase. Keep us posted. Would like to compare my timeline as well with yours. Thanks.

Thanks for your oder and your understanding. We will check for you and if it is crooked ( not the angle issue), we will replace another.

Reactions: Electric_Cowboy

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18

Update 8.) 4/12/19 I am told the watch I chose in not in stock and to choose another watch. Even though I was told that the watch is available and in stock before I purchased the watch. Anyways I choose another watch and this is the last one I like since the main one I wanted is not in stock...

Update 9.) 4/13/19 I am told that even the second watch is not available and was given 2 other choices of watches to choose from that im not interested in. I email back saying I would like my money back to my card since they dont have the 2 watches I wanted. I even tell them to delete those watches since they are not available so other people dont have to go through what I had to go through.

Update 10.)

Ozzy883

Horology Curious
10/9/17
Dude, not for nothin.....id probably have given you your $ back and told you to take it somewhere else too.

these are rep watches, not socks from walmart, sh*t happens. Everybody is nervous as hell, refreshing their email every 20 seconds......Until they get it, then the timeline doesnt seem so bad in retrospect.

Not to mention, my auto response from thanksgiving was still set thru christmas. Its been 6 days, give them a chance to do what they do.

the "T" in TD stands for Trusted, youll be aight, i promise

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am so sorry for what happened, friend. If there are no other options you would like to get, i will process the refund. It's expected to be recieved in two weeks around. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
I am so sorry for what happened, friend. If there are no other options you would like to get, i will process the refund. It's expected to be recieved in two weeks around. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Update 10.) 4/15/19 Good news get an email from Elena saying they finally got one of the watches I listed and asking me if they should prepare QC pics. I reply yes you can prepare the QC pics. I then private message Puretime telling them what happened. I will keep everyone updated on what happens next for update 11 and up.

Update 11.)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. We will prepare the QC and hope it can be accepted

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Update 11.) 4/19/19 Hello everyone sorry for the wait, Im still just waiting on QC pics and my questions answered from Elena, don't worry I will keep everyone updated on what happens next for update 12 and up.

Update 12.)

Electric_Cowboy

Looking Around
13/4/19
Got my JF 16610 LN today. Ordered on the 10th. Not too bad. Quicker than I anticipated honestly. Watch looks great. Ever so slightly crooked on the 9 o clock marker, but whatever. It's a replica, and eventually will get a gen dial anyways. Watch is running extremely fast. If I had to guess probably close to +3 minutes a day. Lol. Will have to service and regulate the movement. No complaints though on the service from Pure Time! Top notch and class act folks. Thanks!!!

Hope you get your piece soon as well. Cheers.