• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Multiple Payments Failed

Applegang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/19
Hey everyone, I've made 3 attempts to purchase from PureTime using different methods and every time I do I get to the third party Fraud Prevention screen, verify my information and I still get declined. The order says pending, I've reached out to PureTime to put a stop on the orders, is this normal? Will I see 3 charges to my account next week?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may have to speak to your bank first and ask them to authorize the transactions .Please email my team at [email protected] for further assistance. Thank you

Applegang

6/4/19
Thank you for the quick response - Will the pending transactions be cancelled? Should I wait for them to show as declined before placing another order?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You can ask shuang to check for you and if it did not go through, shuang will cancel for you :)

Applegang

6/4/19
puretime After paying with bitcoin and then PayPal for the remainder (BitCoin lost value during a lengthy transaction) and waiting a week I still have no QC pics :( Just checking in to make sure everything is ok. I see that the website is currently down and offline.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime After paying with bitcoin and then PayPal for the remainder (BitCoin lost value during a lengthy transaction) and waiting a week I still have no QC pics :( Just checking in to make sure everything is ok. I see that the website is currently down and offline.

The website is working well to me, friend. Please email my team at [email protected] for further status of your oder. Thank you

Applegang

6/4/19
puretime Im very tempted to cancel the order all together and go with another dealer at this point, the transaction is taking a very long time. This purchase was intended as a gift, we’re 10 days in to payment being sent and we’re no closer, now you want additional payments because the watch I initially bought is no longer made by the factory? I need to know how long it will take to get the GMF GMT to the US before we proceed

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for this, friend. None of us would expect that happen. We were not informed by noob the v8 is discontinued .They just told us after we've been pushing noob for days. The price difference between noob and GMF is $80 .I hope you can understand i don't even make so much profit from each oder. Please email Elena at [email protected] to find out how much longer it takes to get GMF GMT. I can refund to you if you don't want to change your oder.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
puretime Im very tempted to cancel the order all together and go with another dealer at this point, the transaction is taking a very long time. This purchase was intended as a gift, we’re 10 days in to payment being sent and we’re no closer, now you want additional payments because the watch I initially bought is no longer made by the factory? I need to know how long it will take to get the GMF GMT to the US before we proceed

You are in for a miserable time, lol!

Applegang

6/4/19
I am sorry for this, friend. None of us would expect that happen. We were not informed by noob the v8 is discontinued .They just told us after we've been pushing noob for days. The price difference between noob and GMF is $80 .I hope you can understand i don't even make so much profit from each oder. Please email Elena at [email protected] to find out how much longer it takes to get GMF GMT. I can refund to you if you don't want to change your oder.

Yes I understand there is a price difference and I don't mind paying it, but I paid you 10 days ago and I'm concerned it will be another 10 days after I pay you again until I hear back, and then another month until the watch is shipped. I've emailed QC to ask about the GMF availability, I will wait for them to respond.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes I understand there is a price difference and I don't mind paying it, but I paid you 10 days ago and I'm concerned it will be another 10 days after I pay you again until I hear back, and then another month until the watch is shipped. I've emailed QC to ask about the GMF availability, I will wait for them to respond.

We really appreciate your patience, friend. I will ask my team to doulbe confirm with the factory

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your cooperation. We will try to get this one as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Applegang

6/4/19
Got my second round of QC pics, having trouble interpreting the pressure test data - is a Leak Rate of 7.2 and deformation of 48.5 good or bad?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Got my second round of QC pics, having trouble interpreting the pressure test data - is a Leak Rate of 7.2 and deformation of 48.5 good or bad?

It doesn't matter much. All we have to know is whether it has passed the test or not :)