• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Refund issues

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
After requesting a refund for a btc order, I was instructed to send my btc address in an email reply. As soon as I did, I got an error message saying that email provider of the recipient refuses my email.

Then, I tried sending an email to billing. I don´t know if this worked and I never got a reply.

Then I tried contacting via chat on the website. I got a reply back saying "I will tell my team." That was last week. I asked again yesterday and today but no response.

I never heard something like "we will refund you in "x" amount of days" or "your refund is being processed". The reason why this is very annoying is because bitcoin fluctuates.
I can´t just sit around and realize that 3 days ago I got refunded because by then, the value of the money can have changed.

So, can someone please tell me what is going on?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please PM me your oder number. I will check and process the refund

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I believe @puretime's T&Cs w.r.t. bitcoin transactions state that for refund, the customer gets the lower value of bitcoin or $.

That's a legit T&C. Clearly stated.

OP, from my understanding (i) if bitcoin has dropped in value, you will be refunded the amount of BC, or (ii) if BC has risen in value you will be refunded equal $ value in BC at that particular time & day

rtputter

6/3/19
I received a reply saying I would be refunded today. Nothing has happened.

rtputter

6/3/19
I believe @puretime's T&Cs w.r.t. bitcoin transactions state that for refund, the customer gets the lower value of bitcoin or $.

That's a legit T&C. Clearly stated.

OP, from my understanding (i) if bitcoin has dropped in value, you will be refunded the amount of BC, or (ii) if BC has risen in value you will be refunded equal $ value in BC at that particular time & day

No one asked or even discussed this.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
I am not a fan of bitcoin or CC payments when it comes to reps...
Best is ALWAYS PayPal, but since a lot of TDs don’t accept PP the second best option is Moneygram or Western Union ( not online, but in agency - Sometimes they make a scene when you use the Online Service ... ).

Also I wouldn’t EVER claim a refund in Cash to be honest...I prefer having „ Credit „ with the TD. Simply because A: You lose money when they refund you ( doesn’t matter how you paid.. ) B: You will have to wait several weeks for the money to clear.

I can imagine most of TDs telling new customers „ yes watch is in stock „ only to find out it isn’t when they actually check... It’s not because they are evil Chinese gangsters, but this is simply how business works ANYWHERE ! A good salesman will always try to get a sale done no matter what, especially when you have a bunch of other TDs waiting to fish new customers.

At least you are safe no matter what when you buy from a TD..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

rtputter

6/3/19
I am not a fan of bitcoin or CC payments when it comes to reps...
Best is ALWAYS PayPal, but since a lot of TDs don’t accept PP the second best option is Moneygram or Western Union ( not online, but in agency - Sometimes they make a scene when you use the Online Service ... ).

Also I wouldn’t EVER claim a refund in Cash to be honest...I prefer having „ Credit „ with the TD. Simply because A: You lose money when they refund you ( doesn’t matter how you paid.. ) B: You will have to wait several weeks for the money to clear.

I can imagine most of TDs telling new customers „ yes watch is in stock „ only to find out it isn’t when they actually check... It’s not because they are evil Chinese gangsters, but this is simply how business works ANYWHERE ! A good salesman will always try to get a sale done no matter what, especially when you have a bunch of other TDs waiting to fish new customers.

At least you are safe no matter what when you buy from a TD..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

A btc payment is fast and easy to perform. I can see that my money is still sitting in their wallet. All it takes is to send it back and it will be processed instantly.

Also, this story about watches not being in stock has nothing to do with my situation.

Also, I am not a newbie. I have been on repgeek for 7 years. This place is just more crowded.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Also, I am not a newbie. I have been on repgeek for 7 years. This place is just more crowded

Well, then you should be all good.

Also, I don't know how stuff works over @ RG, but here rwi we submit a RWI Helpdesk ticket when stuff like this happens and don't create a thread bashing the TD :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I 've already issued the refund. Please check