• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first purchase from PT, a wonderful ARF 126600 V3

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Hooray! I have just sent payment for the newest SD, can't wait to receive the QC pics and ask all my relevant questions.

Up to this point, PT has been absolutely great in helping me and responded really fast.

Will keep you guys posted about the evolution ;)

Cheers and thank you puretime

Goosesedan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/19
i ordered my first watch 3 weeks ago, and still have not received it. My order has been on the same status for 2 weeks now "label created for shipping"

So better be ready to NOT receive your watch anytime soon, and thats if you ever receive it.

Reactions: tuxedoman

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
i ordered my first watch 3 weeks ago, and still have not received it. My order has been on the same status for 2 weeks now "label created for shipping"

So better be ready to NOT receive your watch anytime soon, and thats if you ever receive it.

Bud, a lot of people here ordered from PT and every single issue there was, PT was great on the matter and addressed it promptly. Try contacting them as i am sure everything will clear up once you get in touch. And you should know that there are situations when an ordered watch simply isn't in stock and might take 2-3 weeks to get it again. Regarding mine, PT told me that is will be in stock again within a week. So that's the period i have to wait until they manage to ship it. That only if i accept the first one.

Cheers and i do hope everything will work out for you.

Goosesedan

15/3/19
Bud, a lot of people here ordered from PT and every single issue there was, PT was great on the matter and addressed it promptly. Try contacting them as i am sure everything will clear up once you get in touch. And you should know that there are situations when an ordered watch simply isn't in stock and might take 2-3 weeks to get it again. Regarding mine, PT told me that is will be in stock again within a week. So that's the period i have to wait until they manage to ship it. That only if i accept the first one.

Cheers and i do hope everything will work out for you.

I have been contacting them and communicating with the team, and i get the same response which is "When the watch get to my country the tracking will update".
They wouldn't confirm if the watch has shipped or not. Thanks for your response.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hooray! I have just sent payment for the newest SD, can't wait to receive the QC pics and ask all my relevant questions.

Up to this point, PT has been absolutely great in helping me and responded really fast.

Will keep you guys posted about the evolution ;)

Cheers and thank you puretime

Thanks for your oder, my friend. We will process your oder as soon as possible :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have been contacting them and communicating with the team, and i get the same response which is "When the watch get to my country the tracking will update".
They wouldn't confirm if the watch has shipped or not. Thanks for your response.

I am sorry for this ,friend. We told you the information we got from the shipping company. We don't have to lie to you about the shipment .They confirmed the tracking status will be updated when it arrives to destination country.

Goosesedan

15/3/19
I am sorry for this ,friend. We told you the information we got from the shipping company. We don't have to lie to you about the shipment .They confirmed the tracking status will be updated when it arrives to destination country.

ok.

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
QC pics received today! Had a few questions to Elena, waiting for her answer. Will keep you guys posted ;)

Thank you PT!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. Elena will help you with it. No worries :)

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
After much consideration, i agreed with Elena that it had a defect on the bezel and now i’m waiting for the second. Fingers crossed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No problem. We will find another good piece for you

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
After much consideration, i agreed with Elena that it had a defect on the bezel and now i’m waiting for the second. Fingers crossed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

The delays are normal. Keep in mind you are buying counterfeit goods it is not amazon.

My name is tkingjr. I have an addiction.

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Sadly the entire batch had issues on the bezel, waiting for elena to get one from the next batch.

In the meantime, i also purchased from PT a Yachtmaster 116622 with silver dial and i was lucky enough to get a perfect unit.

I already accepted it, here are the pics:

Up to this point, i am extremely pleased with PT on all accounts (responsiveness, QC, comms) . Sadly they had to change three SD43's for me, but hopefully the next will be great.

Thank you PT again!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No problem. We will keep looking for a better one for SD43. The YM looks great

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
YachtMaster arrived today, everything is perfect and i couldn't be happier with it. Puretime actually uses true triangle shipping and the packages look like they're coming directly from UK, plus i received it with GLS courier, the local post. I mean WOW! I was actually avoiding to buy from TD's because most postal services know about triangle shipping but Puretime is playing on a totally different level here! Really glad i went with you guys and be sure i'll buy watches only from you! I did not actually take the watch out as it belongs to a friend and i want to let him do the honours.

Waiting to get my ARF sometime next week and i can't wait for it!

twoseven

Horology Curious
5/2/19
YachtMaster arrived today, everything is perfect and i couldn't be happier with it. Puretime actually uses true triangle shipping and the packages look like they're coming directly from UK, plus i received it with GLS courier, the local post. I mean WOW! I was actually avoiding to buy from TD's because most postal services know about triangle shipping but Puretime is playing on a totally different level here! Really glad i went with you guys and be sure i'll buy watches only from you! I did not actually take the watch out as it belongs to a friend and i want to let him do the honours.

Waiting to get my ARF sometime next week and i can't wait for it!

What is the factory and version of this yacht master? It looks good.