• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered DateJust 41 126333 Noob 1:1 from PT

watchmms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/18
Hi everyone,

So just to give you an update:

I received the new QC pics from Elena yesterday. They looked good, the SEL was great, but I was slightly worried about the date wheel not being completely centered. I checked this with Elena who double-checked and said that it was aligned so I'm happy with that. Now I only have one slight issue that I'm checking with Elena: About two second markers to the right of the number "5" there seems to be a smudge on the black marker. Question is whether this is a smudge on the black paint on the inside of the watch itself, or if it's just some dirt on the outside of the watch that can be cleaned off. I'm waiting for a reply from Elena. I'll post some of the QC below. What do you all think?

VRvScr.jpg

VRvghF.jpg

VRvYmI.jpg

VRvdoo.jpg

VRvHWL.jpg

VRvO7K.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please ask for a few more shots for the date numbers. I think we didn't set it well when took this shot :) For the mark, we may be able to clean it. I will tell Elena to check with our watchsmith. If it can not be done, we will find another for you

watchmms

5/4/18
Please ask for a few more shots for the date numbers. I think we didn't set it well when took this shot :) For the mark, we may be able to clean it. I will tell Elena to check with our watchsmith. If it can not be done, we will find another for you

Thank you so much.

I just got a reply from Elena, and it looks like she sourced a new watch for me. This one has the date centered and there is no smudge. See pictures below. I have approved these pictures and I am waiting to hear confirmation from her.

VRjTST.jpg

VRjF6e.jpg

VRj7QA.jpg

VRjj3Q.jpg

VRjL9f.jpg

VRjt6X.jpg

watchmms

5/4/18
Thank you! And yes, I agree! I'm so happy to have a great result! Thank you for all your help

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know everything is good now. Hope you will get it anytime soon

Brozee

12/3/19
Bet you're kicking yourself in the ass knowing the ARF DJ 41 w/ jubilee just came out ... :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It should be in transist :) Please share some pics when it arrives

Brozee

12/3/19
Maybe you misunderstood the translation. Wasn’t meant to be spiteful at all. I meant it’s the same feeling like buying an item he day before it goes on sale. Don’t take it the wrong way.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We all know new versions are coming all the time.You can't keep waiting for the newer ones .In this way, you won't be able to enjoy any watches, lol :D

watchmms

5/4/18
Hi everyone!

Here's an update on the progress:

As you know I approved the QC pics on April 20. This was the 3rd set of QC pics I was sent by PureTime and this time they were absolutely spot on, just like the watch on their website.

After approving the images and receiving communication back from Elena confirming this, Elena said that the watch would be sent out that same day (it's now April 22). She said shipment to the UK usually takes 5-8 working days, so expecting delays I decided to give it 2 weeks. I received shipping confirmation and a tracking number on April 23. After only 4 days (!!), on the 26th April my watch was delivered. I received updates throughout the shipment's journey from China to the UK, both via email and text, and the whole shipping process was smooth and super quick.

Now for the actual watch. I only just got back to the UK from vacation, so the watch had been delivered to my neighbors 2 days ago. As soon as I got home I opened the package. The cardboard box was a little mangled, but not too bad. Inside, the watch was packaged in protective plastic wrap. Once I got to the watch it was thoroughly protected with plastic all around - virtually every part of the watch was covered in plastic film that was easy to peel off. This gave me reassurance that the watch was well protected during delivery.

Once I got all the plastic off I could properly inspect the watch. And it was BEAUTIFUL. Such a great timepiece, and the attention to detail is incredible. Very happy with my purchase.
The watch is slightly less heavy than the original. A Gen Rolex Datejust in the same model weighs 156g and this rep weighs 134g, but I was aware of this before purchasing. This is only about 14% less, so not noticeable.

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with my experience at Puretime. The service has been great and communication has been quick and plentiful. And the final product looks great.
Would recommend puretime to anyone. And I will be buying from them again.

I'll attach some pictures of the watch for you:

VMY0Aq.jpg

VMYRMG.jpg

VMYk86.jpg

VMY2v0.jpg

VMYGqF.jpg

Reactions: Harry69

Harry69

11/1/19
That looks absolutely fantastic.
classic choice . Glad everything has worked out well.
Makes me excited to get mine.
Hopefully I get some QC pics this week .

I bet your already thinking of the next one...lol

Happy days..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know you have well recieved it and pleased with the watch and our service. It looks gorgeous.Enjoy it , friend. We look forward to hear from you soon for new oders ,hehe :D

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
What a beautiful watch! Makes me want a DJ now.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI