• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob DateJust 41 126333 1:1 - Any known issues?

watchmms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/18
Hi,

I'm a long time lurker, but first time buyer. I have been looking into TDs for a while and think I have settled for PT. They have my watch on their website however it's currently out of stock: https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ro...ver-dial-on-ss-yg-jubilee-bracelet-a3235.html

It's the DateJust 41 126333 Noob 1:1 Best Edition YG Wrapped Silver Dial on SS/YG Jubilee Bracelet A3235

I am looking to buy in the next few days.

So I would like to ask the forum for help.

Those of you who have bought this watch before (or any other Datejust 41 1:1 from Noob) - are there any known QC issues I should be aware of?

Thank you all for your help!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for choosing puretime. Please email my team or PM me to check the availability again after a few days. New batch should arrive soon and we look forward to doing business with you

watchmms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/18
Thank you for choosing puretime. Please email my team or PM me to check the availability again after a few days. New batch should arrive soon and we look forward to doing business with you
Thank you Puretime.

I read in one of the posts that Angus wrote about the ordering process, that even if an item is out of stock I should still order as soon as possible? And just wait for it to come back in stock. Is that still the case?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you Puretime.

I read in one of the posts that Angus wrote about the ordering process, that even if an item is out of stock I should still order as soon as possible? And just wait for it to come back in stock. Is that still the case?

You can oder it on my site so that it can be arranged as soon as possible when it's back in stocks :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok thank you. How long are you expecting before new stock of this watch comes in?

The factory did not tell us how long exactly. I was told two weeks ago it took one more week but... still nothing :(