• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buyer - Rolex Sea Dweller 50th Anniversary

Pj2009

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Hi Everyone,
I am a first time buyer from Australia. After lurking on the RWI forum for a long time, i finally decided to take the plunge and opted with PURETIME.
Im writing this for any other first timers to say how incredibly happy i am with the product, service, communication - everything!

Pure Time made the experience so easy and worry free as there are so many horror stories out there i was nervous.
I have not used any other of the TD's on this site so take this with a grain of salt but for anyone a little nervous, i can say Pure Time was amazing and ive ended up with a product i absolutely love!

Thank you Pure Time and all RWI members for your insight and tips to have helped me through my first venture into RW.
I will definitely use Pure TIme again as soon as they release the HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Titanium!

stampsatit

15/3/16
congratulations I am now placing my order and pending payment status in Puretime account.
I am waiting for puretime to confirm my payment.
I am little nervous. but I hope I will be lucky to choose puretime and end up happy like you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Everyone,
I am a first time buyer from Australia. After lurking on the RWI forum for a long time, i finally decided to take the plunge and opted with PURETIME.
Im writing this for any other first timers to say how incredibly happy i am with the product, service, communication - everything!

Pure Time made the experience so easy and worry free as there are so many horror stories out there i was nervous.
I have not used any other of the TD's on this site so take this with a grain of salt but for anyone a little nervous, i can say Pure Time was amazing and ive ended up with a product i absolutely love!

Thank you Pure Time and all RWI members for your insight and tips to have helped me through my first venture into RW.
I will definitely use Pure TIme again as soon as they release the HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Titanium!

Thanks for choosing puretime. I am glad to hear you like our service. We will keep doing our best :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
congratulations I am now placing my order and pending payment status in Puretime account.
I am waiting for puretime to confirm my payment.
I am little nervous. but I hope I will be lucky to choose puretime and end up happy like you.

Thank you for your oder,friend. No worries and we will take care of your oder. Hope we can build a long term of business relationship together