• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime is the real deal!

Slave1138

Horology Curious
16/2/19
I initially had some questions about how watches were in stock and then apparently out of stock and the time it took. I waited a month and I had a little paranoia but Angus and his team really pulled through. They were in constant contact with me and and answered any questions I had. They send me a ton of QC photos that were clear and when it shipped I had it on wrist within a week.
I would definitely recommend Puretime and I will be making more purchases from them soon. The quality of my SS Omega Speedmaster professional Moonwatch is mindblowing.
(I tried to upload photos but it says file too big)
Thank You So Much!!!

P.S.
To anyone who is not sure about how this process works, I contest you will not be disappointed!! Have patience and Puretime will get you what you want.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your oder and glad to know you are satisfied with the watch recieved . We look forward to doing more bussiness with you in the future:)

Reactions: Slave1138

Slave1138

Horology Curious
16/2/19
I did make my profile photo a picture of the watch received.
It was my first rep buy so I didn't know exactly how the process worked but in the end my expectations were met and rhen some. I am really impressed. Thanx again!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The profile photo looks great!!! I am happy to hear you like our service and everything went smoothly :D

seikopsycho

Horology Curious
24/7/18
I had a good experience with them as well. My Seamaster Spectre is gorgeous.

The only thing I didn't like was they charged me about $30 more than what my invoice was. Did that happen to you, op?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slave1138

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I had a good experience with them as well. My Seamaster Spectre is gorgeous.

The only thing I didn't like was they charged me about $30 more than what my invoice was. Did that happen to you, op?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your oder. I am terribly sorry about the overcharge but it was not charged by us. I can show you the proof how much we recieved .These credit card processors mainly process high risk payments so their conversion rate is bad

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Hello, does anyone have any idea if a Rolex Sub 116610 bracelet will size to fit a 16.25-16.5cm wrist??? Hopefully about to order from Puretime. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

seikopsycho

Horology Curious
24/7/18
Hello, does anyone have any idea if a Rolex Sub 116610 bracelet will size to fit a 16.25-16.5cm wrist??? Hopefully about to order from Puretime. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

My wrist is 7 1/4" (18.4 cm) and I can still remove two links and I have 8 micro adjustments left to make my rolex bracelet smaller so I'd say you should be fine.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Yes, it should work for your wrist :)

Slave1138

Horology Curious
16/2/19
Yes, I also had extra charge but it was from my bank not Pure Time. It seemed to be an exchange fee