• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - 116660 D-Blue Deepsea New SH3135 "stable"

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Order shipped. Tracking # received. Thank you.

Congrats on the beautiful DSSD. PureTime provided you with an excellent QC DSSD! Mine is on order as well, take lots of pics when you get it

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Congrats on the beautiful DSSD. PureTime provided you with an excellent QC DSSD! Mine is on order as well, take lots of pics when you get it

Thanks for your oder. We will arrange a beautiful piece as well :D

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
Hello, just received the dssd tonight. The pic is not so good I need sunlight but you can see it. It’s perfect !!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
For Puretime : sent a feedback saying I am still waiting for the watch. Impossible to resend feedback. Can you send me a new mail to send the good feedback ? Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
For Puretime : sent a feedback saying I am still waiting for the watch. Impossible to resend feedback. Can you send me a new mail to send the good feedback ? Thank you.

Sure. I will resend the email later :) Glad to know you've recieved it

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
Here is a new pic of this fabulous watch. Thank you puretime. For those who still care of the waterproof problem, I took a shower with it this morning. No problem. I will test it later at my watchsmith and give you the results.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your information. Enjoy it , my friend :)

pepsiperfect

20/1/16
hi, would you mind taking a posting a photo of the watch with a single date showing (1 - 9).

Faven

23/2/19
Germany
Great watch and I'm impressed that PureTime is so active here. I don't know much about the possible flaws of this watch myself, but if I remember correctly then some people said that the datewheel is slightly off (not 100% if it was the font, font thickness, font size or position) and the dial blue shade compared to gen.

It's a great watch regardless and thanks for sharing these pictures.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great watch and I'm impressed that PureTime is so active here. I don't know much about the possible flaws of this watch myself, but if I remember correctly then some people said that the datewheel is slightly off (not 100% if it was the font, font thickness, font size or position) and the dial blue shade compared to gen.

It's a great watch regardless and thanks for sharing these pictures.

Yeah, you are probably right about that but it 's still a febulous piece to start with :)

Reactions: Faven