• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - 116660 D-Blue Deepsea New SH3135 "stable"

newrepfan86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/19
please post pics when you get it i have been dying to get one so i would like to hear your input. which one specifically did you go with the ARF 904l SH3135 or the VSF SH3135 V2.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for odering from Puretime. We will take care of your oder. Please PM me or email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with your oder. Thank you

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
please post pics when you get it i have been dying to get one so i would like to hear your input. which one specifically did you go with the ARF 904l SH3135 or the VSF SH3135 V2.

Hello, no problem. I choose exactly the one under the link I quoted.

nero389

4/2/19
Beautiful watch. Would like to hear how that watch works out for you, specifically how the movement performs down the road.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
:pLooks good. Please ask my team to process the shipment if everything is good for you

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
Any news regarding the waterproof test?

Puretime answer : "AR Sea-Dweller are all failed in the test with witschi machine, but it's actually waterproof"

I do not know exactly what it means... If it is waterproof test successes if not test fails... it is simple...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Puretime answer : "AR Sea-Dweller are all failed in the test with witschi machine, but it's actually waterproof"

I do not know exactly what it means... If it is waterproof test successes if not test fails... it is simple...

That's true. The watch failed our test but we are told it is waterproofed and passed the waterproofing test when the factory test it on their own larger matchine

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
That's true. The watch failed our test but we are told it is waterproofed and passed the waterproofing test when the factory test it on their own larger matchine

Can I have then a pic of their waterproof test ? If the watch fails one test it means the watch is not waterproof... notwithstanding what they could tell you... unless a watch could pass a test and fail another one...

Has someone experienced a waterproof test fail watch and though the watch was waterproof with another machine ?

Thank you for any answer.

Although I know a rep is not a gen I would not have a watch I cannot take a shower with... I already bought a Sea Dweller that was not waterproof and the first shower was fatal...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Can I have then a pic of their waterproof test ? If the watch fails one test it means the watch is not waterproof... notwithstanding what they could tell you... unless a watch could pass a test and fail another one...

Has someone experienced a waterproof test fail watch and though the watch was waterproof with another machine ?

Thank you for any answer.

Although I know a rep is not a gen I would not have a watch I cannot take a shower with... I already bought a Sea Dweller that was not waterproof and the first shower was fatal...

The maker took it very seriously since it cant be not-waterproof for such an expensive watch, they used their industrial level leak test machine to test their watches, a few models, and they all turned up waterproof, they are using the machine which actually uses water to test while Witschi uses vacuum test so the test methods are a little but different but I agree they should share the same test result.

Maybe I am not using the Witschi machine in a correct way? Anyone knows how to properly use it since it is the best leak test machine in watch industry now.

mentalgeller

27/2/19
EU
The maker took it very seriously since it cant be not-waterproof for such an expensive watch, they used their industrial level leak test machine to test their watches, a few models, and they all turned up waterproof, they are using the machine which actually uses water to test while Witschi uses vacuum test so the test methods are a little but different but I agree they should share the same test result.

Maybe I am not using the Witschi machine in a correct way? Anyone knows how to properly use it since it is the best leak test machine in watch industry now.

Ok I trust you. I send the shipping order to Elena. Hope this won't be a mistake. In all case I thank you for your promptness to answer.

Regards

Mask415

24/1/19
UK
So you don't know how to use a machine that you are testing all the watches with?????????????