• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer - PAM111 noob v4

ccamacho

Horology Curious
3/2/19
Hello, I just wanted to let you know about my experience with PureTime.

I will log here all the process including the QC pictures when received.

2019/02/04: First contact for getting information about the availability of a PAM111 v4 noob.
2019/02/12: Reply about the availability, OK, go for it as just from puretime.io. The QC pics should arrive after 2 days from the time of paying for the watch.
2019/02/12: First attempt to buy it using a Visa credit card, got refused.
2019/02/12: Asked Jennifer about it, and Visa cards are not allowed.
2019/02/15: Second attempt using a Mastercard credit card, worked fine, the payment is made. Now I will wait for the QC pictures.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you so much for odering from Puretime. We will process your oder a.s.a.p. You may contact my team at [email protected] for further status of qc pictures.Thank you

ccamacho

Horology Curious
3/2/19
2019/02/16: Received the quality pictures really fast, here you have the gallery https://imgur.com/a/D3C1Lwk the only concern is that in some pictures there is no order ID, but in general looks really nice.

ccamacho

Horology Curious
3/2/19
2019/02/18: The watch is marked to be sent, so in a few days I should receive the tracking number. So far, so good. This looks quite fast, I hope the watch arrives as soon as possible and the service until now from puretime is really nice.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great news. We will process the shipment a.s.a.p, I do hope you can recieve it soon

ccamacho

Horology Curious
3/2/19
2019/02/20: Received the tracking number, until now the service is really nice and expedite.

2019/02/20: Received the final payment amount from my credit card bank, here is something I'll like to speak about, the total amount paid for the watch was 300USD including shipping. Which should be about 265Eur, but the amount charged is 300Eur, this represents a payment of a 113%. Checking now other posts it seems this is something usual? But it doesn't look right to me. puretime this looks like paying a premium fee for your service? Or maybe just add a disclaimer telling people that they will pay about 10%+ for using credit cards.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
2019/02/20: Received the tracking number, until now the service is really nice and expedite.

2019/02/20: Received the final payment amount from my credit card bank, here is something I'll like to speak about, the total amount paid for the watch was 300USD including shipping. Which should be about 265Eur, but the amount charged is 300Eur, this represents a payment of a 113%. Checking now other posts it seems this is something usual? But it doesn't look right to me. puretime this looks like paying a premium fee for your service? Or maybe just add a disclaimer telling people that they will pay about 10%+ for using credit cards.

Hope the package will arrive to you soon :) Regarding the payment, please PM me and i will check for you. Thank you

ccamacho

Horology Curious
3/2/19
2019/02/25: The watch arrived to my place at 9:00am CET, the watch is... Awesome.. The finish, the details and even more the service from puretime I will get more pieces in the future for sure... The only thing that I would add for sure is a note when making the purchase, that the payment platform will charge about a 13% fee, so people will be aware of this overcharge.

Thank you puretime for the service

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
2019/02/25: The watch arrived to my place at 9:00am CET, the watch is... Awesome.. The finish, the details and even more the service from puretime I will get more pieces in the future for sure... The only thing that I would add for sure is a note when making the purchase, that the payment platform will charge about a 13% fee, so people will be aware of this overcharge.

Thank you puretime for the service

Glad to hear that. Enjoy and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.