• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is credit card payment working?

Rindoza

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Has anyone had a successful payment with credit card? I have been trying to place an order but it won't go through and my bank says nothing is blocking it from going through. Im beginning to think puretime is intentionally not doing credit card payments.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Has anyone had a successful payment with credit card?

I think that most of puretime customers pay their watches by credit card...
...and BTW (just like you) I wasn't lucky... tried twice (both mode) with no avail...

Im beginning to think puretime is intentionally not doing credit card payments.

No mate, I don't think so... more payment options means more sales...

uklapps

Horology Curious
6/9/09
My order using Visa did not go through the other day. I am now having to learn how to use Bitcoin to pay as I do not have a Mastercard

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Has anyone had a successful payment with credit card? I have been trying to place an order but it won't go through and my bank says nothing is blocking it from going through. Im beginning to think puretime is intentionally not doing credit card payments.

My apology for the inconvenience caused, friend. We still accept master card and bitcoin. Please email my team at [email protected] to find out the reasons for the failed payments.
We will work something out together. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
My order using Visa did not go through the other day. I am now having to learn how to use Bitcoin to pay as I do not have a Mastercard

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please do let us know if you need any help in using bitcoin

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I think that most of puretime customers pay their watches by credit card...
...and BTW (just like you) I wasn't lucky... tried twice (both mode) with no avail...

No mate, I don't think so... more payment options means more sales...

yeah, absolutely.That's why i am trying my best to find more options. If there are any ways to pay without issues, we will take that into consideration :)

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy

FWIW I have a Master Card and had the same fail... Maybe the Bank is blocking the Transaction since any paymaent in China is seen as "suspicious"...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
FWIW I have a Master Card and had the same fail... Maybe the Bank is blocking the Transaction since any paymaent in China is seen as "suspicious"...

You may need to talk to your bank and find out if we are blocked. Please try it again if they authorize the payments to China :)

Zormin

Horology Curious
17/1/19
I have tried placing an order four times now the last week, three with my MasterCard (jan 9, jan 10 and jan 16) and once with my VISA (jan 11). None of the orders has been successful. The first attempt was my own fault since my MasterCard was not configured for internet purchase, but I changed that setting. I was not expecting the VISA attempt to work since the website clearly says "Master or JCB". My bank tells me that no transaction attempts has been made, regardless of settings. Something is clearly not working properly.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have tried placing an order four times now the last week, three with my MasterCard (jan 9, jan 10 and jan 16) and once with my VISA (jan 11). None of the orders has been successful. The first attempt was my own fault since my MasterCard was not configured for internet purchase, but I changed that setting. I was not expecting the VISA attempt to work since the website clearly says "Master or JCB". My bank tells me that no transaction attempts has been made, regardless of settings. Something is clearly not working properly.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email our team at [email protected] if you need any further assistance.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
yeah, absolutely.That's why i am trying my best to find more options. If there are any ways to pay without issues, we will take that into consideration :)

Could we consider a swift transfer ? Its a simple option imho and the banks shouldn’t block an account with an address.

Some td propose this kind of paiement method. I stopped to buy from your website unfortunately because i cant buy with my visa and MasterCard from France.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Could we consider a swift transfer ? Its a simple option imho and the banks shouldn’t block an account with an address.

Some td propose this kind of paiement method. I stopped to buy from your website unfortunately because i cant buy with my visa and MasterCard from France.

We used to take BT but my bank account has been banned. I will find a way and hope we can take BT again in the near future.

Reactions: Rufctr2

Zormin

Horology Curious
17/1/19
I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email our team at [email protected] if you need any further assistance.

I did, and the response I got was "Your payment is declined. Please check it with your issuing bank and repay". The bank told me that there has not been any charging attempts on my card. Your charge is not coming through for whatever reason.

I'm sorry to say I ended up ordering from InTime instead. They had no problem charging my credit card.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I did, and the response I got was "Your payment is declined. Please check it with your issuing bank and repay". The bank told me that there has not been any charging attempts on my card. Your charge is not coming through for whatever reason.

I'm sorry to say I ended up ordering from InTime instead. They had no problem charging my credit card.

Sorry for this, my friend. Hope we can do business next time

Reactions: Zormin

Petruse

Horology Curious
22/8/17
I have the same issues but with intime, tried Visa and didn't work, tried wire transfers with 2 from different websites and they told me their accounts are blocked it seems they are pushing me more and more towards bitcoin.
Unfortunately puretime don't have the watch in stock that I want to buy. Still they have one watch and I hope puretime will work again for me.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have the same issues but with intime, tried Visa and didn't work, tried wire transfers with 2 from different websites and they told me their accounts are blocked it seems they are pushing me more and more towards bitcoin.
Unfortunately puretime don't have the watch in stock that I want to buy. Still they have one watch and I hope puretime will work again for me.

yes, that's why i strongly recommend people using bitcoin .It may finally end up with paying by bitcoin for this business. Hope we will have a chance to do business in near future :D