• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very disapointed - send full refund please

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for what happened. Please understand the factory delivers watches in random. They can not pick or pay attention to what we request.We show you what they deliver and we ask them to replace if there are any issues. This is how this business works. Since you have seen 3 pieces from JF, I am afraid it could be hard to find one as you want especially for this batch cus every batch might be slightly different.. if you would like a refund, please kindly contact my team at [email protected] Thank you

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Sorry for what happened. Please understand the factory delivers watches in random. They can not pick or pay attention to what we request.We show you what they deliver and we ask them to replace if there are any issues. This is how this business works. Since you have seen 3 pieces from JF, I am afraid it could be hard to find one as you want especially for this batch cus every batch might be slightly different.. if you would like a refund, please kindly contact my team at [email protected] Thank you

well, the service seems even worse than expected. Now your team offers me 90% refund. And not a Full refund as I wrote (100%).

Please send me a FULL Refund, I’m already totally disappointed from your service and how you speak with customers.

Since I don’t get a better reply from your team, you should tell them what’s going on.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
well, the service seems even worse than expected. Now your team offers me 90% refund. And not a Full refund as I wrote (100%).

Please send me a FULL Refund, I’m already totally disappointed from your service and how you speak with customers.

Since I don’t get a better reply from your team, you should tell them what’s going on.

I am sorry about this, please understand we only offer 100% refund for out of stock orders. If you are not satisfied by the QC pics, we are willing to continuously get you new units for you to review.

Since you are not willing to review the next unit and we will refund you 100% this time. Hope you can find the perfect unit at the other TD.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Floyd334

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
I am sorry about this, please understand we only offer 100% refund for out of stock orders. If you are not satisfied by the QC pics, we are willing to continuously get you new units for you to review.

Since you are not willing to review the next unit and we will refund you 100% this time. Hope you can find the perfect unit at the other TD.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.

Hope to get a confirmation about the full refund soon.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Dude, give them time. Jeez!

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Dude, give them time. Jeez!

I would.. but seriously its just a click on their payment processor to refund.

Im very disapointed since I still get mails that I wont get refunded, or if I will get refunded I get only 90% back..

Only here I got the answer that I will get a full refund, but nothing more. No confirmation via eMail or something like that.

So dont know whats going on now.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Best thing you can do is wait and see imho.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Im very disapointed since I still get mails that I wont get refunded, or if I will get refunded I get only 90% back..

Only here I got the answer that I will get a full refund, but nothing more. No confirmation via eMail or something like that.

We have already fully refunded to you. It will finally arrive to your account.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Dude you have been here long enough to know how this shit works. If you paid by CC a refund could take weeks, that's just how it is.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
You are not buying at Wallmart m8,....keep your pants on and show some patience....or buy on ebay

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

We have clicked to process the refund on 15th . You will recieve it in days or weeks. It's just a matter of time but you will recieve it finally. Please wait in patience and check with your card issuer later. Thank you

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
qEmZD.md.jpg

We have clicked to process the refund on 15th . You will recieve it in days or weeks. It's just a matter of time but you will recieve it finally. Please wait in patience and check with your card issuer later. Thank you

Thank you. Will post here again when I will receive it.

hawkmusician

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/16
If you ask me, this is very quick for a refund... I know faults can come from both sides at all times, but the business model is explained very clearly from the very start. Big thumbs up to puretime for going so much further to make their customers happy. If one has a problem, I know that I can rely on them.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If you ask me, this is very quick for a refund... I know faults can come from both sides at all times, but the business model is explained very clearly from the very start. Big thumbs up to puretime for going so much further to make their customers happy. If one has a problem, I know that I can rely on them.

Thanks for your kind words , my friend. That's what we' are supposed to do