• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order 15400 JF v4

extintor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/18
Will ask them to open a legal dispute in terms of wrong payment, but that will affect the first payment because are vinculed, and i dont want that. I want to pay one.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You can tell them it is Unauthorized transaction for the payment which was charged on 11th

extintor

16/12/18
I received the watch today, very very good sending service, no problem with customs and all is working fine atm.

However, the double payment is still there and if we cant find a solution i will open a dispute for both charges and will be refunded for both, but i dont want that.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I received the watch today, very very good sending service, no problem with customs and all is working fine atm.

However, the double payment is still there and if we cant find a solution i will open a dispute for both charges and will be refunded for both, but i dont want that.

Glad to know you have well recieved the watch. As we have explained many times, we only recieved one payment from you. Please continue talking to your bank
and you can open a dispute for the transaction which was made on 11th. You can specially tell them it is the one on 11th, not 9th

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground

Well that’s one way to get blacklisted and piss off some mods.

You should listen to Angus, he’s not out to screw you. Disputing both charges and receiving the product you ordered is stealing. Dispute the 1 charge like you were asked to do without assuming what the bank will do and you will get your money back I’m sure as long as it’s just not a pending or hold charge.

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

You should listen to Angus, he’s not out to screw you. Disputing both charges and receiving the product you ordered is stealing. Dispute the 1 charge like you were asked to do without assuming what the bank will do and you will get your money back I’m sure as long as it’s just not a pending or hold charge.

Sent from the RWI App

Thank you so much for your help, my friend :)

extintor

16/12/18

Sent from the RWI App

Maybe i didnt explain well or you didnt read all my post but i will explain more detailed.

i am not trying to steal anything, i talked with my bank and they say that is a double charge, i told them that the seller has only one receive but they say that is imposible and if i want to do something the ONLY solution is opening a legal dispute against BOTH payments because both are VINCULATED.

I said that i DON'T want to do that, and that is the reason why i havent done it yet.

I think that im acting very polite, i have paid almost 900€ for one watch and i am waiting and trying to find a solution before doing what my bank want to do.

But if i cant recover my payment at the end, i will do what my bank says, i think is the normal actitude for anyone, right? Or would you pay two times for one watch?

If finally i do the legal dispute that my bank wants to do against both watcbes, im not going to steal anything, i will send them the price for 1 watch.

I hope that now i have explained better my situation.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I got your point. Please speak to your bank first and you can open the dispute for one charge which was made on 11th. This is something you can talk with your bank
without calling two charges back. if you finally charged back both of them, please contact my billing team to send the money back by other ways.