• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Puretime order - GMT Master II 116710 BLNR

itshughesy

Horology Curious
7/1/19
Very excited to announce after quite a bit of reading I decided to place an order with Puretime for the GMT Master II 116710 BLNR as a gift to myself after a very bad Christmas and New Years with my Dad nearly dying.

I will let you all know how my experience goes as it progresses, but based on other reviews I'm expecting good things!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am terribly sorry for what happened. Hope everything will get better with your family. and we look forward to recieving your oder soon

Reactions: tomjoad

itshughesy

Horology Curious
7/1/19
I am terribly sorry for what happened. Hope everything will get better with your family. and we look forward to recieving your oder soon

Thank you! You should have it already.. order #100152458 - I'm just waiting on confirmation of stock and bitcoin address to make payment!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you! You should have it already.. order #100152458 - I'm just waiting on confirmation of stock and bitcoin address to make payment!

Thank you for your oder :) we will get back to you as soon as possible for the bitcoin instructions

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your payment. please be patient and wait for QC pictures :)

itshughesy

Horology Curious
7/1/19
So I'm very happy with my purchase just for everyones feedback, my watch turned up earlier this week and I was surprised at how quickly it arrived, very well packaged!

I'm stoked with the watch, it's beautiful and looks great on the wrist, everyone I've shown it to loves it and can't tell the difference between it and the real thing (I'm sure experts can don't get me wrong, but your average person doesn't know the difference on the bezel etc).

Overall great watch and great service - I expect I'll be ordering again in the future (when my wife lets me).

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So I'm very happy with my purchase just for everyones feedback, my watch turned up earlier this week and I was surprised at how quickly it arrived, very well packaged!

I'm stoked with the watch, it's beautiful and looks great on the wrist, everyone I've shown it to loves it and can't tell the difference between it and the real thing (I'm sure experts can don't get me wrong, but your average person doesn't know the difference on the bezel etc).

Overall great watch and great service - I expect I'll be ordering again in the future (when my wife lets me).

We are glad to hear that. Enjoy it and we look forward to hearing from you soon for new oders !!!! :D

Lumio

Horology Curious
13/1/19
United Kingdom

Is there any chance of getting a few pics with the watch on your wrist at all?