• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order: Omega CrPO VSF 42mm

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Relax and you will get it anytime soon. If you need instructions in using the watch when you get it, please feel free to email our team or PM me. Thank ou

ethersphynx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/18
Relax and you will get it anytime soon. If you need instructions in using the watch when you get it, please feel free to email our team or PM me. Thank ou

I mailed Elena who very kindly agreed to send me a video. :drinks_cheers:

How can I relax when you send such a good sample? It is totally a impossible! :D:D:D

Reactions: Ysl

Ysl

28/9/18
Hi mate, your post has assured me of PT service so I pulled the trigger on my order for the same watch as yours. So jealous that yours is on the way. Soon very soon you can be rid of those photo watch on your wrist and replace with a real one.

Reactions: ethersphynx

ethersphynx

27/12/18
Hi mate, your post has assured me of PT service so I pulled the trigger on my order for the same watch as yours. So jealous that yours is on the way. Soon very soon you can be rid of those photo watch on your wrist and replace with a real one.

Cheers mate! :drinks_cheers: Wear in good health!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
:drinks_cheers:Thanks so much for your supports to puretime, my friends

Ysl

28/9/18
I will be in good health when I get it.

the anxiety of waiting for qc and eventually shipping is not good for my health hahaha

sjpadams

Known Member
14/1/19
Thanks for your kind words and detailed tips :D we will work on the servicing as soon as possible.

I have also just ordered from Puretime. I am also having a fabulous first experience. I was interested in reading these QC checks for Omega. I am waiting on the much anticipated Paul Newman and can’t wait to get the pictures and share! Angus are there any similar QC checks for Daytona that we can share ?
Thanks very much

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have also just ordered from Puretime. I am also having a fabulous first experience. I was interested in reading these QC checks for Omega. I am waiting on the much anticipated Paul Newman and can’t wait to get the pictures and share! Angus are there any similar QC checks for Daytona that we can share ?
Thanks very much

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks for your oder :) If you want to check some recent qc pictures for daytona, you can contact my team at [email protected] Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

the anxiety of waiting for qc and eventually shipping is not good for my health hahaha

Haha, i totally understand:p

ethersphynx

27/12/18
I have also just ordered from Puretime. I am also having a fabulous first experience. I was interested in reading these QC checks for Omega.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks mate! Those tips are the result of hours and hours of pouring over 3 different forums, >1500 posts, and I can't remember how many youtube gen video reviews for comparison :search:. I consolidated all my study into those 10 tips based on the most recent batch from VSF and feedback from forum members.

I doubt there's a similar shortcut for Daytona but here's hoping someone did a summary!...:bighug:

ethersphynx

27/12/18

LOL! :rofl: I know exactly how you feel.

Latest Update: The watch has reached my country and awaiting customs clearance... I'm giddy with impatience!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
LOL! :rofl: I know exactly how you feel.

Latest Update: The watch has reached my country and awaiting customs clearance... I'm giddy with impatience!

LOL... you will get more anxious when it's getting more and more close. :woo:

archie86

Horology Curious
23/1/19
Chicago, IL
I'm also considering purchasing from Puretime and having them service it for me pre-shipment. How has everything turned out? Any rotor noise or winding issues? Seems like rotor noise is a common problem withwthese clone movements but the servicing should take care of that. Appreciate any info you can provide!

ethersphynx

27/12/18
Puretime are great. You won't regret it.

Unfortunately for me, the package got flagged by customs and I've been levied duties greater than the price of the product. So I may have to reject it and have them ship it back.

I've reached out to PT to advise.

But back to your question, PT are great guys so if they serviced it you can be sure it'll work great.

Reactions: archie86

archie86

Horology Curious
23/1/19
Chicago, IL
Appreciate your feedback! That's unfortunate about customs. Hope Puretime can help you get it sorted. Good luck!

Gavinelli

24/4/14
Puretime are great. You won't regret it.

Unfortunately for me, the package got flagged by customs and I've been levied duties greater than the price of the product. So I may have to reject it and have them ship it back.

I've reached out to PT to advise.

But back to your question, PT are great guys so if they serviced it you can be sure it'll work great.

hi, ive been out the loop for a few years now but ive got a couple of purchases under my belt from puretime in the past, which have all been positive experiences i must add.

im in the UK has this become a more common occurance now, being stung for duty tax?

ethersphynx

27/12/18
im in the UK has this become a more common occurance now, being stung for duty tax?

Mate - I don't know much about the U.K. It'll be good to post on the forums and get feedback. I know a lot of members order from there.

BTW, the package getting stuck at customs in my case is not PT's fault. It's just the nature of the business. Luck and destiny may have something to do with it too :). PT have been nothing but professional. It's just unfortunate for me that it got stuck at the same time as CNY so responses are harder to get from PT. Now that they're back working hopefully I can get help to sort this out quickly.

srinip

Looking Around
13/5/18
Mate - I don't know much about the U.K. It'll be good to post on the forums and get feedback. I know a lot of members order from there.

BTW, the package getting stuck at customs in my case is not PT's fault. It's just the nature of the business. Luck and destiny may have something to do with it too :). PT have been nothing but professional. It's just unfortunate for me that it got stuck at the same time as CNY so responses are harder to get from PT. Now that they're back working hopefully I can get help to sort this out quickly.

Whats the duty ? By any chance are you from india?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for what happened, my friend and thanks for your understanding . I will check with the shipping company and get back to you through PM. Thank you

snorlax222

Looking Around
3/4/19
Been a long while , no updates. I am a little apprehensive as even i am from India and almost about to pull the trigger :)