Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Very Concerned First Time Buyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FloridaWatchGuy View Post
    Thank you folks for the kind comments. I want to thank Angus again for working so hard to sort this order out. It will not be forgotten anytime soon.

We are getting close now.

Update to the time line:

12/28 Received new QC pictures. I asked for some additional pictures from different angles of the face of the timepiece.

12/29 Received the additional pictures as requested. After seeing the face under the different angles of light it was easy to approve the QC pictures with confidence.

1/1 Received notification that my order was going out and that I should receive the tracking information in 2 to 3 days.

Im so excited. Wish me luck.

You are welcome, my friend. Hope you will get it soon this time and everything moves smoothly. Finger crossed

Comment

Hello folks,

Want to give a final update to the thread.

I did receive the watch. Goofy delivery driver delivered it to the neighbor. Thankfully I had the tracking alerts being sent live to my phone and went and picked it up off his porch 10 minutes after it was delivered.

The watch was packaged very well and looks awesome. The girlfriend has been has been very pleased. She has been receiving a lot of compliments. All is good.

Thank you to Angus and the staff at PT and thank you to the folks that left the encouraging posts.

Comment

Nothing like a fairy tale ending to a real life story. Inspirational conduct by OP and PT. Cheers to you guys and wish you many happy experiences in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaWatchGuy View Post
          Hello folks,

Want to give a final update to the thread.

I did receive the watch. Goofy delivery driver delivered it to the neighbor. Thankfully I had the tracking alerts being sent live to my phone and went and picked it up off his porch 10 minutes after it was delivered.

The watch was packaged very well and looks awesome. The girlfriend has been has been very pleased. She has been receiving a lot of compliments. All is good.

Thank you to Angus and the staff at PT and thank you to the folks that left the encouraging posts.
          i am so glad to hear the watch is finally recieved . Enjoy it and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future

Comment

Wow amazing service from Puretime, I know which TD I will use from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Pendular View Post
              Wow amazing service from Puretime, I know which TD I will use from now on
              Thank you and Hope we can do business together soon

Comment

Wow great thread. Great work PureTime. Putting in my orders soon.

Comment

Great service from puretime, this is what makes them a TD

Comment

Thank you guys. That's what we are supposed to do

Comment

i've had so many problems with DHL guys. I really think they should be avoided at all costs.

Comment

Pics of the watch (and the cute girlfriend)? Totally kidding — glad it worked out. Testament to the power of this network and community.

Comment

Originally posted by puretime View Post

i am so glad to hear the watch is finally recieved . Enjoy it and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future
                          Top bloke

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

PureTime - what a great company and what a great thread to read....

Comment

I hope for a very propesperous chinese new year to our friends at puretime with lots of orders and no shipping mishaps... and a great year to all of us...

oh and I also wish the OP and his girlfriend age on the same pillow

Comment

Originally posted by civilator View Post
                                I hope for a very propesperous chinese new year to our friends at puretime with lots of orders and no shipping mishaps... and a great year to all of us...

oh and I also wish the OP and his girlfriend age on the same pillow
                                Thank you so much for your kind words. Wish everybody a happy new year and good luck to all of us in 2019!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X