• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment Method Preference Survey, please vote and this will help us A LOT.

Payment Method Preference Survey, please vote and this will help us A LOT.

• VISA Credit Card

Votes: 62 41.1%
  • MasterCard Credit Card

Votes: 46 30.5%
  • PayPal Regular Payment with buyer protection

Votes: 111 73.5%
  • PayPal Family and Friends Payment

Votes: 83 55.0%
  • Western Union and MoneyGrams

Votes: 29 19.2%
  • International Bank Transfer

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Transferwise and Xoom

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Bitcoin

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • WeChat and AliPay

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other Payment Options (Please specify by responding to this thread)

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please let us know which of the following payment methods you CAN use when ordering a replica watch from PureTime, multiple choices are allowed, please vote for ALL possible payment options you can use, not just those you prefer to use, this poll will help us to improve the shopping experience. Please respond to the thread if you have any other suggestions not listed here and you think should be taken into our consideration, thank you.

Reactions: Midnightx and DaleM

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If you dont see a survey or poll here, it is probably because you are on Tapatalk or RWI app, please, please use your PC or phone browser to vote and it will help us a lot, thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks guys :) Please keep voting, I hope I can get 100 voters :)

NavySubmariner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/18
Hi, just interested, if I wanted to use Bitcoin how do you set an agreeable price to be paid when the bitcoin value goes up and down quickly?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, just interested, if I wanted to use Bitcoin how do you set an agreeable price to be paid when the bitcoin value goes up and down quickly?

For example the BTC price is $1000 when you paid, your order is US$500 so you just send 0.5 BTC to us, our wallet has a value called "Value when received" and it will show the value when received is US$500, even later in the same day BTC drops to $900 and your $500 order is still valid.

Here is an example, you can see someone sent us 0.049 BTC and the value when we received it (the sender sent) was $184.37 (probably his order is about $185), and now the value of the BTC worths only $170.74 but we only look at the "Value When Received" amount.
Hope it answers your question :)

Reactions: Rep Enthusiast

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
PayPal, only because my bank has blocked almost every direct payment by card made to China.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PayPal, only because my bank has blocked almost every direct payment by card made to China.

I know, but you know there are people do not care about the TD's PayPal and dispute and even reported the TD selling reps when the TD didnt resolve a case with the customer well.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
And the TD will lose the PayPal plus all the money inside will be frozen for 180 days.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I know, but you know there are people do not care about the TD's PayPal and dispute and even reported the TD selling reps when the TD didnt resolve a case with the customer well.

Have a PayPal greenlist with trusted forum members :)

Reactions: rolexwatchfan

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Have customers PM you on the forum to confirm their identity/accounts. Check out their reputation and sales feedback. If they file a dispute have them banned from the forum.

It doesnt work bro, most members do not do M2M and they dont have sales feedbacks, and I have no right to ban a member, plus when someone dispute and my PayPal maybe gone, so still need to think about many things :(

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
It doesnt work bro, most members do not do M2M and they dont have sales feedbacks, and I have no right to ban a member, plus when someone dispute and my PayPal maybe gone, so still need to think about many things :(
Is western union or Transferwise not an option? There is no recourse on these payments

I personally dislike credit card and prefer western union or TW

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Ive had 3 large orders with you over last month, all were cancelled by my bank, even know I spoke to bank and told them to allow the payment. but my main bank simply won't let big payments go to ceratin China banks/systems. unfortunately, Bitcoin is too volatile. I had to go elsewhere and pay with Paypal gift, the other TD was happy with proof of forum name etc. and history.

I think that would be the way to go