• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime did nothing wrong. PERIOD

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
They have no customer service. The billing guy is a complete idiot. I have emailed him time after time about them not accepting my amex, visa then mastercard. I contacted amex and they said nothing has been charged to my account.. i contacted mastercard and nothing has been attempted. The response i get from the guy is, try amex, try mastercard, use bitcoin, then "didnt receive any payment information" what is going on? I think they are just taking my card info now. I kept asking why are you processing the information, and never does he give an explanation. I will never use them and I suggest you not either. They are a scam!

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
No, they are not.
Instead, YOU are not do your hommework and use your first post in a community of thousands trying to convinced them
that a trusted dealer is a scam...

Do you think that the term "trusted" given to anyone without effort?
So, please fasten your seat belt and enjoy the flight. Your kick is confirmed.

DistantDecisiveCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Puretime don't process the transaction - they have nothing to do with it, it's an outside company that does it which is why Puretime can't help you.

Your bank & CC company is blocking the transaction because it's on a China based website.

Oh, and great first post - took you over a year to come up with that.

Reactions: joculardude1

acc303

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
EU
Definitely not scam.... Bought 3 times from Puretime in the last 3 months and everything worked perfectly. People say it's not like Amazon but I have to say, for me so far,it has been like Amazon with a splash of patience game.

And this unnecessary rant is not going to help you in any way.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yep Puretime is a scam , most of the reps i own came from them , any problems i had , they have rectified ......bad boys ...

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
I def do my homework and i am well aware of how institutions work. If they were blocked, my bank would have said something tried to take my money which it never happened. You can say they are trusted all you want, but for someone not to give a reason to multiple forms of payments not going through and collection information is a SCAM.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I see you left a visitors message for WackoBirdKeeper - he'll probably be interested in this thread you've created before he decides if he wants to deal with you or not.

Reactions: T3RM1N4T0R

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I def do my homework and i am well aware of how institutions work. If they were blocked, my bank would have said something tried to take my money which it never happened. You can say they are trusted all you want, but for someone not to give a reason to multiple forms of payments not going through and collection information is a SCAM.

Your bank wouldn't have said anything to you because staff aren't even aware of blocked transactions - it's automatic.

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
Dude, my bank definitely knows of any withdrawal attempts. I was told that they either dont have an updated system which could be the case or they are scaming, is what american express told me. I even emailed the billing that same thing which his response was exactly the same as the last email "Didnt receive payment information" that is super sketch not to explain anything with multiple different banking companies.

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Dude, my bank definitely knows of any withdrawal attempts. I was told that they either dont have an updated system which could be the case or they are scaming, is what american express told me. I even emailed the billing that same thing which his response was exactly the same as the last email "Didnt receive payment information" that is super sketch not to explain anything with multiple different banking companies.

Hey mate, in the past I had the same issue. I brought a watch and did the transaction twice because first time I got an transaction error and second time also. But on my profile I saw that two orders were placed. So I contacted puretime to confirm if they get the payment and and ask them to cancel my first order. He wrote me that he didn’t get any payment so I contacted my CC Hotline (Mastercard) and they saw two transaction were on hold because of China website etc. the lady ask me if I want to do the payment or not? So don’t blame the TDs and contact ur CC company.

Good luck with that.

Sent from the RWI App

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
Hey mate, in the past I had the same issue. I brought a watch and did the transaction twice because first time I got an transaction error and second time also. But on my profile I saw that two orders were placed. So I contacted puretime to confirm if they get the payment and and ask them to cancel my first order. He wrote me that he didn’t get any payment so I contacted my CC Hotline (Mastercard) and they saw two transaction were on hold because of China website etc. the lady ask me if I want to do the payment or not? So don’t blame the TDs and contact ur CC company.

Good luck with that.

Sent from the RWI App

Yea when i contacted mastercard... the first transaction was declined, they contacted me right away. then while on the phone i placed it 3 more times and got the same error messages from every other time but mastercard said that nothing else was coming through. they told me to call the merchant.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Did you use this site ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
someone is stupid as fuck!

Yes, you seemingly. Not knowing how credit card processors work... it’s nothing to do with puretime, they have no control over it , they don’t get your details or anything. Maybe learn a thing or two before throwing insults around huh?