• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Sorry for this, my friend. Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with the payment issues.

All sorted now hopefully, but 2 different cards were refused and only the 3rd was accepted. Apparently, the providers were blacklisted, but these are large banks, so don't know what is going on!

Anyway, looking forward to my new timepiece :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
All sorted now hopefully, but 2 different cards were refused and only the 3rd was accepted. Apparently, the providers were blacklisted, but these are large banks, so don't know what is going on!

Anyway, looking forward to my new timepiece :)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please do let me know if you need more help

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please do let me know if you need more help

Not a problem, it's all resolved now and hopefully everything is all ok. Genuinely excited about receiving my watch :)

Looking forward to the new ARF GMT too.

Schickimicki

Horology Curious
19/10/18
USA
Does the Noob V9 GMT II Batman have an etched crown on the 6 o'clock sapphire glass? From all the pics I looked on TD's websites, I couldn't spot one.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Does the Noob V9 GMT II Batman have an etched crown on the 6 o'clock sapphire glass? From all the pics I looked on TD's websites, I couldn't spot one.

Yes it does. As versions are refined, the lec gets more subtle as per the gen

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
ARF will release the LN before the other options.