• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Order with pure time - SEAMSTER 300 "SPECTRE"

krishna05

Horology Curious
27/7/18
Hello,
I'm from India and I just ordered the SEAMSTER 300 "SPECTRE" LIMITED EDITION VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION ON "007" NATO STRAP A8400 SUPER CLONE ! Super Exited!!!

First I would like to appreciate Jennifer , she showed a lot of patience replied to my umpteen number of emails.

On the payment part look a bit of attempts because, it seems there are two options to pay by credit card and Jennifer had advised to use Credit Card 1 and I was never able to see that as an option it a while to figure that out.

The send option was the difference in price and billing , My card actually detected a charge made in CNY 2905.96, I had read a few topic on this forum on the difference between invoice amount and the billing amount and was on the lookout for this. Google converts this to 425.28 USD which is roughly 28$ more than the billed amount (including shipping).

Has anyone else experienced the CNY billing?

A few more steps before I get the watch; for now, I'm looking forward for the QC pics.

cheers
Krishna

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Krishna,

Thank you for your order and I thank you here on behalf of Jennifer for your compliment, I believe she would feel grateful and honoured .

Regarding CC payment, since the CC processor charges CNY on your card and some banks charge a little bit extra for foreign currencies and you can see the reminder when you pay on my site.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance, you can continue to speak to Jennifer or PM me here. Thank you

krishna05

Horology Curious
27/7/18
Hi,
I was well aware indeed that there would be some extra charges. I had read forums where this was indicated and also in the payment screen it was clear. So I am not surprised, just sharing my experience.

thanks for offering the assistance, I will reach out if necessary.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,
I was well aware indeed that there would be some extra charges. I had read forums where this was indicated and also in the payment screen it was clear. So I am not surprised, just sharing my experience.

thanks for offering the assistance, I will reach out if necessary.

thanks for your understanding. please do let me know if you need more help

krishna05

Horology Curious
27/7/18
Finally after a long long wait, the watch finally arrived. It took exactly 21 days from the day I approved the QC pictures . The watch arrived well packed is look exactly like the QC pictures. so quite happy.

many thanks to puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Finally after a long long wait, the watch finally arrived. It took exactly 21 days from the day I approved the QC pictures . The watch arrived well packed is look exactly like the QC pictures. so quite happy.

many thanks to puretime

Great to know it finally arrived! Please share some wristies with us when you have a chance :)

VVIP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/15
Any issues with indian customs & in how many days u got the watch to your address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Any issues with indian customs & in how many days u got the watch to your address

The shipping company we are working with is experienced. It will arrive to India in 7-10 days ;)

VVIP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/15
The shipping company we are working with is experienced. It will arrive to India in 7-10 days ;)

Let me give a try and i hope there is no hassles while receiving the watch in india like customs or duties..and hope it reaches within 7-10 days time as quoted by you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Let me give a try and i hope there is no hassles while receiving the watch in india like customs or duties..and hope it reaches within 7-10 days time as quoted by you

Yes we had a few ordered shipped to Indian customers in the past month and they all delivered in customers' hands without problems :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes, please share some nice pictures:drinks_cheers:

krishna05

Horology Curious
27/7/18

you would be lucky if it reached you in 10 days. For an order done on Sep 4th, I got hold of the watch on Sep28th. This is including the wait on the QC pictures and shipping. Also note that the final leg of the journey is via your postman so that will take a couple of days itself.

No issues with customs.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
you would be lucky if it reached you in 10 days. For an order done on Sep 4th, I got hold of the watch on Sep28th. This is including the wait on the QC pictures and shipping. Also note that the final leg of the journey is via your postman so that will take a couple of days itself.

No issues with customs.

Thank you for your update and sharing :)