• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling avenger gmt received

Cheesenip89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
Received my first rep watch Monday.
First time buying with Pure time. The watch arrived around 10 days after payment - no issues there.

The watch looks amazing however i really wish i had a genuine one to compare with my minor issues.

The bezel has very slight play and you can move it in both directions, also when moving the bezel it doesn't feel smooth, feels slightly stiff.

I really don't mind that much with these minor issues as this could be the same on the gen, i don't know.

My only real issue is how easy this watch scratches and iv'e not even wore it all day yet. The watch clasp already had marks on it when received and after trying it on a few times its not scratched to bits.

Any helps i would appreciate.

Wraithier

19/6/16
Don't expect to wear any watch without scratches. :p

Use green scotch-bright pads to clear minor scratches out of brushed finishes.

Use a simple cape cod cloth to clear minor scratches out polished finishes.

Watches are meant to be worn and scratches are going to happen.

Also I wouldn't worry too much about how the watch compares to gen, you're getting the gen look at a fraction of the cost so there are going to be differences. No one is going to notice.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
First time buying with Pure time. The watch arrived around 10 days after payment - no issues there.

The watch looks amazing however i really wish i had a genuine one to compare with my minor issues.

The bezel has very slight play and you can move it in both directions, also when moving the bezel it doesn't feel smooth, feels slightly stiff.

I really don't mind that much with these minor issues as this could be the same on the gen, i don't know.

My only real issue is how easy this watch scratches and iv'e not even wore it all day yet. The watch clasp already had marks on it when received and after trying it on a few times its not scratched to bits.

It's normal my friend, the genuine watch also uses 316L stainless steel and their scratch resistance is the same, especially for polished parts.

Hope you like the watch and may you need any assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us :)

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10

Is it possible that you upload some pictures?

Thanks

Cheesenip89

26/1/17
Hi. I'm 100% fully satisfied with the watch. I seen a gen on the weekend side by side with mine and its amazing. I will be using pure time again near Christmas for a rolex perhaps. Thanks again

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hi. I'm 100% fully satisfied with the watch. I seen a gen on the weekend side by side with mine and its amazing. I will be using pure time again near Christmas for a rolex perhaps. Thanks again

Post some pictures...would be interested to see which date wheel they have now.

I have the blacksteel (pvd) and agree it is an amazingly high quality timepiece.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
:ttiwwop:

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Post some pictures...would be interested to see which date wheel they have now.

I have the blacksteel (pvd) and agree it is an amazingly high quality timepiece.

Hello mate!

I have one incoming. Here is one of my QC pics showing the date.

9bd36bd06f157352590fcdb2eeeaafbc.png

Everybody please be informed that the watch is approved and on it’s way to me, so I’m not breaking any forum rules here.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: DD60

Cheesenip89

26/1/17
Well unfortunately I'm having to send it back now as it's lost time on a few occasions before stopping completely now. Can't say I'm confident in the returns process but hey ho. And having to for postage myself.....

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Well unfortunately I'm having to send it back now as it's lost time on a few occasions before stopping completely now. Can't say I'm confident in the returns process but hey ho. And having to for postage myself.....

I am sorry about this, we checked the movement before shipping and sometimes the tough shipping broke the movement.

And you have no worries my friend, we will try our best to make it well again. Please remember to request for time graph pics before we ship it back to you again. And please tell my people to adjust the time and only ship if the time is still correct after 24 hours.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is appreciated.

Reactions: DD60