• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610 ln black ceramic noob 1:1 best edition 904l ss case and bracelet sa3135 v9

expressbuyer1980

Looking Around
8/8/18
This is my first purchase and I'm posting my experience on the forum.

1. Registerd and Purchased through https://puretime.io
2. when I tried with my credit card it was declined. I got a text message from Chase asking if I tried making an international purchase for the amount ($598, I got the tracking option; keep in mind Puretime had the price quoted at 568 this is due to currency fluctuations)
3. I responded to the chase text that it was my charge. Went to retry the charge and it was successful this time

I'll keep everyone posted

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
The extra money is charged by your CC company , they will have their own currency conversion rate , and will charge fees ( percentage of purchase) for international money forwarding .

Thanks for keeping me informed though , looking forward to the next installment , better than a box set.

expressbuyer1980

Looking Around
8/8/18
how long does it normally take for puretime to reach out. All I've gotten was an email with the order and nothing more so far. Is that normal?

rk2704

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
how long does it normally take for puretime to reach out. All I've gotten was an email with the order and nothing more so far. Is that normal?

Hey expressbuyer1980 , I had the same problem with you. I just emailed their billing email... and used their livechat. They take time to reply to me, but they did... So I suggest that you contact them and ask if your payment went through or it was pending.

Mine was pending for about 24hours before it finally got approved.

Hope this helps

expressbuyer1980

Looking Around
8/8/18
After contacting them they quickly got back to me. They have just provided the QC photos. I do need some help guys. Does the date wheel seem off to you and does the rolex logo seem off center from the 12'oclock position? Would you guys suggest rejecting this watch?

https://imgur.com/a/Pj3kK75

Rolex QC - Rolex QC

expressbuyer1980

Looking Around
8/8/18
Okay, I rejected the QC. I felt the crown logo was too off center and it's an easy dead give away. Hopefully I'm not being too picky here.

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
In my opinion the logo can't be "wrong" as it is printed on the dial. I think you meant that the marker (triangle) at 12 o'clock is not properly aligned (tilted). You'll probably not notice it when it is on your wrist. Anyway, you rejected it so hopefully the next watch will not have the same flaw (or others).

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
After contacting them they quickly got back to me. They have just provided the QC photos. I do need some help guys. Does the date wheel seem off to you and does the rolex logo seem off center from the 12'oclock position? Would you guys suggest rejecting this watch?

https://imgur.com/a/Pj3kK75

Rolex QC - Rolex QC

To be honest most of the time it is the camera angle .However in this case the triangle marker looked crooked at 12 , the rehaut is also out . The DW is well centred but the numbers seem very thick . I would reject personally .