• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buying With PureTime Omega Planet Ocean Big Blue and Tag Heuer Formula 1

goohwakjai

Horology Curious
18/7/18
I would never pay upfront, but after email confirmation the watch is in stock with the dealer(if possible)...

So getting proof from the TD that they've contacted the factory regarding the availability of the watch?

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
I got QC images for the other planet ocean I got instead and they look really good. Will post them when I get home.

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
IMG_0928.jpg

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on right now, I'm having a serious issue with Puretime. I seriously 110% regret my purchase with them and IF I end up getting my watches, I will never send them a dime again.

I'm not trying to be a rude, but I'm seriously fucking annoyed on overcomplicated they made this buying process for me. They currently have my money 100% for the last 2 1/4 weeks and they still haven't sent me my watch.

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
There was a bit of communication issues because of the BTC payment, once everything had been resolved, they shipped my Omega watch which came from China to Canada in 3 days. The watch is flawless, functions EXACTLY like the real deal. Here are some quick pictures of it. Got QC images of an Aquaracer Best Edition I ended up switching to. I have some issues with QC but I think it's just dust.

What I've learned from this whole buying experience:

Ask if the watch you want is in stock in their current inventory, if yes -- order if not -- ask if they can order one from the factory and how long it will take. Ask everything twice to be sure.

KeaFUVf.jpg

dmtmx5M.jpg

uvUn7R8.jpg

KvOlLCM.jpg

wkbPZ0C.jpg

KeaFUVf.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Is it only me the images are a little bit blur?

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
Yeah some of them are, apparently it's not easy taking a picture of a watch you're wearing. Also, can you reply to my QC images? is that dust or damage to the watch?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yeah some of them are, apparently it's not easy taking a picture of a watch you're wearing. Also, can you reply to my QC images? is that dust or damage to the watch?

I am sure QC will check and get back to you with more pictures if that is just dust. if it's damaged, you will get another :)

VT675

Horology Curious
28/7/18
The watch came and it's beautiful. Unfortunately, Puretime confirmed it was dust but the crown actually has a chip in it, not only that but the band has a dye issue which looks horrendous. Not sure how this passed QC? The crown chip doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the band discoloration and I'd like to get another sent to me. I paid for the "best edition" a little disappointed.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The watch came and it's beautiful. Unfortunately, Puretime confirmed it was dust but the crown actually has a chip in it, not only that but the band has a dye issue which looks horrendous. Not sure how this passed QC? The crown chip doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the band discoloration and I'd like to get another sent to me. I paid for the "best edition" a little disappointed.

Please PM me your oder number. i will investigate and get back to you

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I did not like the big blue, but i saw the gen today, i tried it and on my wrist it looks AMAZING, too bad that the replica is 1 million years away from the real deal, the case color is horrible on the copy

PecMan

4/5/09
The offer i got was 9200 dollars, i guess is not bad... but i do not know if it is smart to buy the gen or it will drop the price in the future

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I think the maker didnt use a gen to do the replica :( Thanks for sharing.

PecMan

4/5/09
The ceramic blue case would be impossible to replicate i guess...but the watch on a wrist is a very funn watch