• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Payment method for PureTime?

Rozeerox

Looking Around
13/10/17
So I've found a gorgeous Omega I cant wait to get my hands on, but try as I might to pay PureTime for the watch, my bank KEEPS denying CC payment to the point where they have blocked my card without even telling me only the first time I paid for the watch!
So I tried MoneyGram and that payment got cancelled too. I'm seriously at my wits end, I really need that watch and everyone at PureTime has been super nice and patient with me, but I still need to pay them so does anyone know of any other methods of payment that doesn't involve your bank blocking your card and throwing their toys out of their pram about you spending your own cash?

D

d4m.test

So I've found a gorgeous Omega I cant wait to get my hands on, but try as I might to pay PureTime for the watch, my bank KEEPS denying CC payment to the point where they have blocked my card without even telling me only the first time I paid for the watch!
So I tried MoneyGram and that payment got cancelled too. I'm seriously at my wits end, I really need that watch and everyone at PureTime has been super nice and patient with me, but I still need to pay them so does anyone know of any other methods of payment that doesn't involve your bank blocking your card and throwing their toys out of their pram about you spending your own cash?
PureTime is trying to sort out their payment issues right now.
Personally, I find sending money to TDs using WU (Western Union) is the best.
You can contact PureTime billing department for better instruction on making payment for your order.

D

d4m.test

Thank you. And with WU do you take cash to the vendor or does it work fine online for you?

D

d4m.test

Thank you. And with WU do you take cash to the vendor or does it work fine online for you?
If you take cash (or debit card) to WU Agent (office or counter) you can send money in minute with the lowest fee.

D

d4m.test

BTC. 10% discount. Download Coinbase and purchase your coins. Totally legal.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

StephenHawk

Looking Around
1/9/18
;n5299233 said:

Currently as being a happy user of Payoneer, I'm using, requesting & withdrawing payments from marketplaces & networks like PureTime through Payoneer only and the fee is generally around $2 to $5 for normal & instant payment withdrawal however there are some more fees associated with Payoneer as well so better you check out their fees first before you sign up for Payoneer https://www.payoneerhow.com/payoneer-fees/ .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Currently as being a happy user of Payoneer, I'm using, requesting & withdrawing payments from marketplaces & networks like PureTime through Payoneer only and the fee is generally around $2 to $5 for normal & instant payment withdrawal however there are some more fees associated with Payoneer as well so better you check out their fees first before you sign up for Payoneer https://www.payoneerhow.com/payoneer-fees/ .

How do you use Payoneer to pay?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Before giving my ssn to them for signing up I checked this and decided not to.

https://payoneer.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

I dont understand the benefits of using Payoneer in western countries. It is very useful here in China but we cannot use it to take payments from personal bank acocunts. So even I have a Payoneer account, the customers cannot pay me from their personal bank accounts, they must use business bank accounts, but it is not a good method. And yes, they always ask for many verifications...

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
IF Puretime had the option to pay with Western Union they would have been my TD of choice. I dont understand why they dont offer this option anymore as most TD's have so i had to choose another one

;n5299272 said:
BTC. 10% discount. Download Coinbase and purchase your coins. Totally legal.

Im strongly against Bitcoin. Its value its so unstable and going up and down so you might loose money very quickly

Reactions: gilrob

gareth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
I used Bitcoin to pay Puretime for a recent transaction and it was fast and very easy. I’d recommend it. I use Coinbase when buying and selling Bitcoin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
IF Puretime had the option to pay with Western Union they would have been my TD of choice. I dont understand why they dont offer this option anymore as most TD's have so i had to choose another one

Im strongly against Bitcoin. Its value its so unstable and going up and down so you might loose money very quickly

I am one of the first dealers offering WU payments, at that time people thought WU just like Bitcoin, ironic huh ;)

However in recent years WU enforced security and especially in China, people with high volume are all blacklisted, I think I got at least 20 names blacklisted and I just cannot find anyone to help me to collect WU anymore.

For Bitcoin, value stability is not an issue when you only use it as a payment method, for example you paid $500 for Bitcoins and when you receive the Bitcoin and you send immediately to the seller, there wont be any differences, maybe 0.5% and I believe none of the dealers would ask you to make up the difference.

Reactions: machim

machim

19/7/17

You don’t hold BTC. You purchased bitcoin and it available instantly.

For first time buyer, just buy it straight from bank (cost around $7 for $500) or you can keep some money fund in there if you plan to purchase then use fund to purchase bitcoin (transfer fund can take up to 7 days but no fee), it available instantly and you just transfer the fund. How can you lost money?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You don’t hold BTC. You purchased bitcoin and it available instantly.

For first time buyer, just buy it straight from bank (cost around $7 for $500) or you can keep some money fund in there if you plan to purchase then use fund to purchase bitcoin (transfer fund can take up to 7 days but no fee), it available instantly and you just transfer the fund. How can you lost money?

Yeah :), just dont hold bitcoin is ok.

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
I am one of the first dealers offering WU payments, at that time people thought WU just like Bitcoin, ironic huh ;)

However in recent years WU enforced security and especially in China, people with high volume are all blacklisted, I think I got at least 20 names blacklisted and I just cannot find anyone to help me to collect WU anymore.

For Bitcoin, value stability is not an issue when you only use it as a payment method, for example you paid $500 for Bitcoins and when you receive the Bitcoin and you send immediately to the seller, there wont be any differences, maybe 0.5% and I believe none of the dealers would ask you to make up the difference.

i still prefer Western Union (for tax reasons as you pay in cash and its not traceable unlike credit card payments) and stay away from Bitcoin in general as alot of people do. I sold them all last year and never going to buy anymore again. But i understand your point. :)

machim

19/7/17
i still prefer Western Union (for tax reasons as you pay in cash and its not traceable unlike credit card payments) and stay away from Bitcoin in general as alot of people do. I sold them all last year and never going to buy anymore again. But i understand your point. :)

Lol, who said WU is untraceable? All your transaction and money you sent to is saved on WU data base. My recommend, don’t ever use fake information when use WU, if something went wrong, it will be a lot of trouble to get your refund back.

Btc is untraceable if you do it right. You guys have your preference but I totally support TD to go btc round.

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
Lol, who said WU is untraceable? All your transaction and money you sent to is saved on WU data base. My recommend, don’t ever use fake information when use WU, if something went wrong, it will be a lot of trouble to get your refund back.

Btc is untraceable if you do it right. You guys have your preference but I totally support TD to go btc round.

i meant untraceable in my taxes in my country. who said i used fake information? i do all my transactions with real information and they can be done if you show up with ID only.
to buy BTC i still have to use my credit card which means i will be charged to my bank account that the goverment checks and i have to pay taxes for that.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Very pertinent thread, I am trying to make my first purchase with puretime. Being a new customer to puretime I cannot ask for PP (other TD, I have used PP). So will try out bitcoin. As soon as puretime confirms that the new Noob YM black bezel white dial is in stock.

I agree with other members when they say bitcoin is speculative, but I agree with the counter argument of buying just enough bitcoins for the transaction. I have never ever transacted in bitcoin, so will have to investigate.

My question to puretime is: a credit card transaction looks as susceptible to charge back as PP. Why prefer the former to the latter?