• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Blethekid

Looking Around
10/3/20
Hi puretime.

Two questions. I ordered with Visa but it says payment did not go through. So I am wondering if there is an issue in your end with credit card payment

Also, I am wondering if you have a discount code for refund watches.

Thank you

Pcatewie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/19
Blethekid Hello I had the same problem, I've tried 3 times (with VISA) and in all of them didn’t go trough either.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Visa is down. We will restore it back very soon.

Vybz

Looking Around
19/11/18
Are you affiliated with the sellers "puretime" or "pure_time" on DH Gate?

Last edited:

Luc1968

Horology Curious
27/12/19
Dear Puretime, in the last 15 days i have done 2 questions in your website about availability of two Rolex, but no reply from you, why?

Dean1978

Looking Around
27/12/14
Hi guys, are you are you still working / open? Still sending replicas? Any estimated delays if we buy (shipping to Australia)?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi guys, are you are you still working / open? Still sending replicas? Any estimated delays if we buy (shipping to Australia)?

Yes, we are still working and sending orders. Plese expect some more delays than usual (possibly will be delivered in 2-3 weeks)

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
I'm looking to purchase a new rep soon and have reached out to the "[email protected]" contact with a few questions a few days ago. I haven't heard back yet, so just wondering if you guys are backed up or have a holiday there we don't share here in the states? Thank you!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'm looking to purchase a new rep soon and have reached out to the "[email protected]" contact with a few questions a few days ago. I haven't heard back yet, so just wondering if you guys are backed up or have a holiday there we don't share here in the states? Thank you!

We always respond within 24 hours. If you have not heard back from us, that's probably because we did not recieve your email. Please resend your email. Thanks

Reactions: claysu

joey1611

Looking Around
16/6/20
Hi, I was trying to register and check out just about 10 mins ago on your site. But I was stuck at the page where my details were required, two buttons didn't work, "Country" and "Region". I have sent you an email regarding my query. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, I was trying to register and check out just about 10 mins ago on your site. But I was stuck at the page where my details were required, two buttons didn't work, "Country" and "Region". I have sent you an email regarding my query. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, puretime

Please try to clear your cookie or try a different browser. Thanks