• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

mab17

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/1/15
Gents, my order number 100188414 was placed a month ago. Have not heard from you since then. Can you update me please?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Gents, my order number 100188414 was placed a month ago. Have not heard from you since then. Can you update me please?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Please understand we had a long holidays for CNY and we have not returned to office because of the Coronavirus outbreak. We will try to complete the orders as soon as everything is back to normal. Thank you for your patience.

umirza85

12/6/15
HI is now a good time to place an order, or should we wait a little bit? Just asking if there will be a challenge during the QC process to get replacements.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
HI is now a good time to place an order, or should we wait a little bit? Just asking if there will be a challenge during the QC process to get replacements.

Yes, it may take some time to get replacements. But you can trust us on that. We will always try to arrange the orders as soon as possible once everything is good

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Hi friends,

I’m trying to login to place an order but for some reason I can’t.
I deleted cookies but doesn’t work. I clicked in the forgot password link but I don’t receive the recovery mail.

Please advise.

Due to the corona virus (hope you and your family are well), are you guys processing orders now?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi friends,

I’m trying to login to place an order but for some reason I can’t.
I deleted cookies but doesn’t work. I clicked in the forgot password link but I don’t receive the recovery mail.

Please advise.

Due to the corona virus (hope you and your family are well), are you guys processing orders now?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please create a new account on our website. We are processing orders but as we explained, orders/shipment will take longer than usual.

GranTurismo10

Horology Curious
10/3/20
Hi, I am attempting to place an order on the website, but I am having trouble paying with my card. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?