• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Sizzlasul121

Looking Around
9/12/18
hi order number: #100166692...first time purchase. How much time on average does it take to ship items? I live in UK, hoping there will be no issues with customs etc? Thanks

pablok

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Good to know the website's up and running. Great communication from puretime, as always. I confirm I could login with the password from the previous site.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
i cant see a VISA payment option on the site. Will this be resolved?

We are working on it and it will be resolved soon.

Just trying to read all of the content here, so if this had been asked, I apologize up front.

ARF bracelet - seems that's the way to go. Noob watch with the decision to Franken is also the way to go.

I haven't yet seen a Noob V9 no-date Submariner, am I missing it?

Also, how do you request the ARF bracelet with PureTime as a separate piece? I assume it is 904L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you didnt miss it, Noob doesnt make a V9 No date.

You can email us to ask for the price of the separate bracelet and then add the amount to your order with the custom order link:
https://puretimewatch.io/custom-order.html/

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
hi order number: #100166692...first time purchase. How much time on average does it take to ship items? I live in UK, hoping there will be no issues with customs etc? Thanks

If the item you ordered is in stock, it usually take 48-36 hours to get your QC pics and we will ship in another 24 hours if the QC is good to go. No worries there are usually no customs issues with UK :)

Good to know the website's up and running. Great communication from puretime, as always. I confirm I could login with the password from the previous site.

Thanks for the confirmation :)

N77n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Puretime Hello, I’ve ordered on 25th may 2 watches a gmt master 2 pepsi and arf submarine hulk, I only received the gmt pictures and I emailed for the arf and no one answered can please check what’s wrong. Order ID:166164

Last edited:

flarbo

Looking Around
1/6/19
Hi Angus,

Still having issues signing in to the new domain even after clearing cookies. Have you seen any other login issues from other customers?

I was popping in to check an order from 15 days ago that still hasn't received QC pics: 100165427, but I figure it's just an in-stock issue.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Puretime Hello, I’ve ordered on 25th may 2 watches a gmt master 2 pepsi and arf submarine hulk, I only received the gmt pictures and I emailed for the arf and no one answered can please check what’s wrong. Order ID:166164

It seems they have not recieved your emails. Please make sure you write to the new email address : [email protected] Thank you

Hi Angus,

Still having issues signing in to the new domain even after clearing cookies. Have you seen any other login issues from other customers?

I was popping in to check an order from 15 days ago that still hasn't received QC pics: 100165427, but I figure it's just an in-stock issue.

Maybe you can try another browser. Please send an email to [email protected] for QC status of 165427 :)

I sent to e mail [email protected] mail delivery system noticed that doesn't exist. How to contact and ask about products?

This is the new email, friend : [email protected]

flarbo

Looking Around
1/6/19
Hmmm, still not working even on other browsers. And when I use the "reset password" button, the link that gets emailed out redirects to the old domain puretime.io and errors out.

Ah well, Elena reached out to me with the QC pictures early this morning. Whether coincidental or not, thanks for the responsive service!

Drewsak

20/2/19
Website will not load...puretimewatch.io

I have tried several times today

Piero 88

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/7/17
United Kingdom
I made an order on 23.05 and not recieved any qc pics yet. is there delays here? Not bothered about waiting just like to know the order is still ongoing, thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hmmm, still not working even on other browsers. And when I use the "reset password" button, the link that gets emailed out redirects to the old domain puretime.io and errors out.

Ah well, Elena reached out to me with the QC pictures early this morning. Whether coincidental or not, thanks for the responsive service!

There are a lot of stuffs needed to be changed once the domain is changed, I will check with my developer about the reset password thing, thanks for letting us know :)

Website will not load...puretimewatch.io

I have tried several times today

It is working for me at the moment, could you try with your phone?

I made an order on 23.05 and not recieved any qc pics yet. is there delays here? Not bothered about waiting just like to know the order is still ongoing, thanks

Please email [email protected] and Elena will let you know about your order status, sorry about this my friend.

Benjay221

Looking Around
1/6/19
Hello! I placed an order on Saturday and used a Visa. I don't think the order went through. Order # 100166781.SD43 ARF V3. Should I reorder with a Mastercard? Want to make sure I don't order the same watch 2x.

Best,
Benj

soupy

Horology Curious
2/6/19
Hi PT,

I put in an order #100166851 last night and MasterCard denied the payment to check for fraud, which I expected. However your ordering system still puts the order through with a status of Payment Rejected. Could you cancel this order and refund the PT points used on it? No one has responded from the [email protected] email. The payment processing fees were way too high (+8%) so I changed my mind and will be using Bitcoin later on a separate order, but it takes 12 days for the exchange to clear the deposits for sending the coins out of the wallet.

edit: looks like that email might be wrong after all. I sent my initial email to [email protected] and got an automated response so your team should be seeing it

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Will you be changing your email addresses to this domain as well? [email protected] etc etc.. ?

Yes, all the emails will be changed to @puretimewatch.io

Thanks

Hello! I placed an order on Saturday and used a Visa. I don't think the order went through. Order # 100166781.SD43 ARF V3. Should I reorder with a Mastercard? Want to make sure I don't order the same watch 2x.

Best,
Benj

I am sorry it is not able to use Visa right now. Please start a new oder and try with your master card. You can email my team at [email protected] if you need any help

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi PT,

I put in an order #100166851 last night and MasterCard denied the payment to check for fraud, which I expected. However your ordering system still puts the order through with a status of Payment Rejected. Could you cancel this order and refund the PT points used on it? No one has responded from the [email protected] email. The payment processing fees were way too high (+8%) so I changed my mind and will be using Bitcoin later on a separate order, but it takes 12 days for the exchange to clear the deposits for sending the coins out of the wallet.

edit: looks like that email might be wrong after all. I sent my initial email to [email protected] and got an automated response so your team should be seeing it

This is our new email address : [email protected] I am sure shuang will get back to you as soon as possible

meshuggener

Horology Curious
6/5/19
Hi there the domain name is now saying the following [h=1]Your connection is not private[/h]
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from puretime.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide advanced
This server could not prove that it is puretime.io; its security certificate is from shortener.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Last edited: