• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Watchman98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/18
New York
Hi does puretime have a new link that they are using?
puretime.io appears to be down as of May 30th 2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are changing the domain name. We will post the new domain when it's done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Reactions: Countryman

Drewsak

20/2/19
We are changing the domain name. We will post the new domain when it's done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

What is your new domain name and will our existing accounts transfer over or do we have to register a new account?

Mrluwin

Looking Around
22/5/19
A change of domain name doesn’t mean a change of website. Just a different address to access so everything will be the same. I suspect that Angus will post it when the new one is ready.
Like he said in his last post.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What is your new domain name and will our existing accounts transfer over or do we have to register a new account?

The existing accounts will be transfered over. Nothing will be changed exacept the domain name. I will post the new domain when it's done

Reactions: Dec1968

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
New domain won't let me login to my account for some reason.

It was because of your browser cookies, please clear your browser cookies or change to a new browser will fix this problem, sorry about this.

Reactions: Dec1968

Dec1968

31/1/14
Just trying to read all of the content here, so if this had been asked, I apologize up front.

ARF bracelet - seems that's the way to go. Noob watch with the decision to Franken is also the way to go.

I haven't yet seen a Noob V9 no-date Submariner, am I missing it?

Also, how do you request the ARF bracelet with PureTime as a separate piece? I assume it is 904L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk