• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
dealer's websites experience some problems sometimes. You just have to be patient and keep checking back. It will be up and working.

Quattrodude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/14
Oregon
Ordered on the 29th! Site looks good and is back...Awaiting my first watch! Very excited - but a little nervous too.

Reactions: pepe888

Quattrodude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/14
Oregon
Update - Got all the Photos for the QC's on my - all done very nicely with my order number and all in each picture. Very smooth shop. All my worries have been placed to rest. I'm already poking around at another watch - even before i get my first one! Puretime so far has been perfect - I'm getting better service than I ever expected.

JakeRider99

Looking Around
6/8/14
Hi Everyone

My question with Pure Time is that I have tried 4 times to order and it does not accept my credit card

What is the problem

JakeRider99

patek1977

Looking Around
28/7/14
Is there a problem with the puretime site? The appears to have been removed.

Riky996

Looking Around
1/7/14
The puretime-asia.com site,seems to work.....i placed an order today,but got answered "an error occoured during transaction"...however,money from my card has been taken...more or less,the same as jakerider99....

someone else got same problem too??