• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Tsubame1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/15
SEnt 2 mails to maria to know if the watches Iwant are available. No reply one week later. Anybody knows if there are problems at puretime just now ?

D

d4m.test

Thank you for the new link. I am new here and have been looking literally for months. I think I found may place to start ordering great time pieces! Thank you my friend!

D

d4m.test

I ordered a watch from 'Puretime03' 5 days ago and as yet I've heard nothing from them :sad:
Should i be worried or do they normally take a while to get in touch?

Reactions: Seamusflood

Zeeda

Looking Around
26/9/15
I ordered a watch from 'Puretime03' 5 days ago and as yet I've heard nothing from them :sad:
Same here, but 3 days. Would appreciate if anyone from puretime can comment

D

d4m.test

The problem is sorted, turns out the problem was with the credit card company they had stopped the payment as they thought it was a fraudulent transaction. I contacted them to say it wasn't, the next payment went through and subsequently all my emails have been answered within a day from 'Puretime03'. I got pictures of my watch from their QC department yesterday and cant wait to take delivery of my watch, thanks 'Puretime03'.

D

d4m.test

I’m having the same problem, I ordered yesterday got confirmation of the order but haven’t heard anything as of yet, it said payment didn’t go through but then an order confirmation came through? So has payment gone through or not? I’ve message puretime but no response as of yet! So not sure if my order has gone through.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Im having the same issue.. My order was confirmed but I selected to pay via WU. They say all payment info will be sent within 24hours but ive heard nothing for 2 days.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I’m having the same problem, I ordered yesterday got confirmation of the order but haven’t heard anything as of yet, it said payment didn’t go through but then an order confirmation came through? So has payment gone through or not? I’ve message puretime but no response as of yet! So not sure if my order has gone through.

Im having the same issue.. My order was confirmed but I selected to pay via WU. They say all payment info will be sent within 24hours but ive heard nothing for 2 days.

Same thing for me, I put in my first order 12/11 and chose WU payment and I've yet to receive any information regarding how to proceed with the payment. I did send them a question on Friday last week and got the answer on Tuesday so maybe this is their normal response time. I hope the QC pics will come fast after payment have been made...

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Be patient guys, it can take anywhere from 1 hour to 10 days sometimes depending on their workload.

Reactions: Dvon007
D

d4m.test

Chill peoples, I've found it's at least a few days for reply, always.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Hi.
I really want to order from here but there seems to be a lot of nervous uncertainty about actually receiving the goods at the moment.

Any advice please..

Si