• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

sup3rduke

Horology Curious
24/3/19
Dear Puretime, just want to double confirm what is current & correct website??
Because they are many of similar puretime webpage in google....just to make sure I use the correct website not the scam/imitation website.....

sup3rduke

Horology Curious
24/3/19
Thanks bro for the confirmation.....Visa/Master credit card accepted?? Sorry because I cannot use bitcoin in Malaysia.....

Steaktastic

Looking Around
4/4/19
Ummm... I've ordered a watch from http://www.puretime01.co and they requested the funds from moneygram or western union. Does this smell right because the puretime.io site has different inventory. Please help

freeart

Known Member
6/4/19
Italy
Good morning, excuse me for the question, I wanted to know if it's possible to pay with paypal as a first order, thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good morning, excuse me for the question, I wanted to know if it's possible to pay with paypal as a first order, thanks.

I am afraid to say we will only take Master card or bitcoin if it is your first time :)

meshuggener

Horology Curious
6/5/19
Hi there. I'm very interested in getting one of the new batch ARF sd43 a2824 V3 from your site. It says you take visa but there is no visa option at checkout? I don't have a mastercard so need to use visa. Please advise

Thank you :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi there. I'm very interested in getting one of the new batch ARF sd43 a2824 V3 from your site. It says you take visa but there is no visa option at checkout? I don't have a mastercard so need to use visa. Please advise

Thank you :)

Sorry for this, my friend. We have recently lost our visa payment gateway again :(