• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We have only ONE web-site and it is puretime.io, we will update this thread if we change our domain.

Trusty is not a TD here and maybe you can try ask on the Geek

bkay69

Horology Curious
19/9/18
Hi puretime,

it's a bit confusing for us newbies because the tile says puretime.io but the opening posts states a different domain.

Thanks

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
They have to change thier domain name periodically as they get closed down. Use the one in the title of the post as that’s updated when it changes.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi puretime,

it's a bit confusing for us newbies because the tile says puretime.io but the opening posts states a different domain.

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, just pat attention to the thread title is ok :)

They have to change thier domain name periodically as they get closed down. Use the one in the title of the post as that’s updated when it changes.

Thank you for the explanation :)

szejku

Looking Around
13/11/18
Poland
It is working to me right now, if there anyone experiencing the same problem?

working, i would like to order rolex oyster perpetual 39mm black dial arf

but prize is way higher than on ts-watches.com (with shipping and coupon all gonna cost me 446.20$)

if u could give me better offer i will order it from your site, thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
working, i would like to order rolex oyster perpetual 39mm black dial arf

but prize is way higher than on ts-watches.com (with shipping and coupon all gonna cost me 446.20$)

if u could give me better offer i will order it from your site, thanks

I am sorry PureTime maybe not the cheapest but we provide you the best services and products, if price is what you care about the most, then why are you here?

Look forward to doing business with you in the future :)

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Guys,

There a lot TDs here, but only few of them answered of your e-mails fast and provide a lot of info. My opinion is that pure time is one of them @puretime

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Guys,

There a lot TDs here, but only few of them answered of your e-mails fast and provide a lot of info. My opinion is that pure time is one of them @puretime

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks so much for your kind words. that's what we suppose to do and we will keep doing our best to take care of every single oder

underdogma

Looking Around
3/12/18
have you hublot camo green?

acdb8a31-e713-4d37-9932-3dae2fe4dd75