• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I messaged you few times inquiring about availability of some models but I can't see any replies or conversations in the inbox.

I check my PM's every day and I do this several times a day, but I have no PM from you... :(

Cheezylee

Looking Around
23/6/18
Could you please PM me in regards to some watches I am interested in. Please get back to me when you can.

Thankyou

Calibre87

Horology Curious
8/9/16
Is the new domain down? The site started lagging and won’t load through the RWI app or safari browser.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Watchsox

Horology Curious
9/7/18
Germany
Why are so many bad reviews under some watches.
Like stopped working after a few days or has a time delay of 1-2 min per day..
I mean i never had problems with good quality reps, but this reviews remind me of the 50 dollar trash you can buy anywhere.
Hard to tell if they are talking bullshit on purpose or if
its real, but anyway it makes an untrustworthy impression.
Best Regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Why are so many bad reviews under some watches.
Like stopped working after a few days or has a time delay of 1-2 min per day..
I mean i never had problems with good quality reps, but this reviews remind me of the 50 dollar trash you can buy anywhere.
Hard to tell if they are talking bullshit on purpose or if
its real, but anyway it makes an untrustworthy impression.
Best Regards

We offer 6 months of warranty on all watches. Some people dont even bother contacting us and leave negative feedback. This particular customer writes he reads on rwi all about this watch, but did not read our FAQ section where it clearly states we offer 6 months of warranty.

https://puretime.io/customer-service#faq