• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

kamesks

Looking Around
13/11/19
Hi, any clarification about value declaration for custom?
How much are you declaring?

I am asking because I live in Italy and with 500$ it is quite easy getting charged for the goods (if not inspected and blocked)

Regards

Alexis255

Looking Around
12/11/19
I would like to buy a watch from you, however I do not to have master card, there is anyway where can I buy it with visa or paypal?

Reactions: hblackiston

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, any clarification about value declaration for custom?
How much are you declaring?

I am asking because I live in Italy and with 500$ it is quite easy getting charged for the goods (if not inspected and blocked

Regards

We usually declare the value around $16-$22
I would like to buy a watch from you, however I do not to have master card, there is anyway where can I buy it with visa or paypal?
Visa is accepted. Please put your visa number in "Mastercard" payment option

JEP

Looking Around
21/11/19
Just ordered 2 watchers from Puretime. Starting to panic as the first watch was ordered on Oct 30th and I’ve still yet to receive QC pics.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just ordered 2 watchers from Puretime. Starting to panic as the first watch was ordered on Oct 30th and I’ve still yet to receive QC pics.

Please email us directly or PM me your order number. We will check for you

Atwater

Looking Around
17/8/19
USA
Can anyone confirm the most current website for pure time please ? Would like to make my first purchase but just want to be sure I order from the correct site. Thank you

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Can anyone confirm the most current website for pure time please ? Would like to make my first purchase but just want to be sure I order from the correct site. Thank you

How about looking at the first post of this thread yourself ?

Atwater

Looking Around
17/8/19
USA
I did. It was updated over 6 months ago. I wondered if it had changed since then. So I thought I would get a confirmation.

cervelo90

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/1/20
USA
Hello,

The website seems to be down. Just an FYI.

Regards,
Diego A