Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.Puretime.io - April 2018

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

newbie here and trying to click on the link that is for April 2018, looks like it’s down? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rolexgemgal View Post
      Hi

newbie here and trying to click on the link that is for April 2018, looks like it’s down? Thanks
      It works for me tho, can you let us know what error message are you getting?

Comment

Site down? I get a page of dodgy ads.

Comment

Working for me for now, please include an screen shot, thank you.

Comment

Guys i know maybe i shouldn't ask here buy i need info desperetly about this sites.
            Anyone know this?

http://www.puretime08.me/

or this ;

http://www.trustytimewatches.me/
            Last edited by AxiAziz; 23-09-18, 12:37.

Comment

We have only ONE web-site and it is puretime.io, we will update this thread if we change our domain.

Trusty is not a TD here and maybe you can try ask on the Geek

Comment

Hi puretime,

it's a bit confusing for us newbies because the tile says puretime.io but the opening posts states a different domain.

Thanks

Comment

They have to change thier domain name periodically as they get closed down. Use the one in the title of the post as that’s updated when it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by bkay69 View Post
                    Hi puretime,

it's a bit confusing for us newbies because the tile says puretime.io but the opening posts states a different domain.

Thanks
                    Sorry for the confusion, just pat attention to the thread title is ok

Originally posted by Tcr4x4 View Post
                    They have to change thier domain name periodically as they get closed down. Use the one in the title of the post as that’s updated when it changes.
                    Thank you for the explanation

Comment

Working...
                    X